Parfactworks HB 1500, Weed Seeds Express & Prescription Blend 3x Sponsored Grow - The Safari Pt I: A Vegetative Journey

:high-five:Truly amazing work there lady!

:high-five:Truly amazing work there lToday!
I appreciate that girl...I try but they do the work...hell, Limelight is even getting that sexy leaf thing Onyx has going on...I played no part in that!
:passitleft:

Happy Birthday to your little man! My baby girl is turning 4 on Sunday and mine is later in the month. December's are busy for us.

Now that Limelight is off and running, I'm not pulling for her anymore :D The new underdog is Ammy Jr. Looking forward to see what she does. I think I'm going to try that later also.

Yes indeed.

sexy fans Limelight has....giving Onyx a run lol
Happy Birthday little guy!
:happy-birthday::party:

My youngest granddaughter just turned 2 last month.
awww!!! So sweet!!! I wanted maybe another and hope for a girl but I had him late and had 6 miscarriages prior so I'm also waiting for a granddaughter in 25 years!! Happy Belated Birthday to her!
Happy Birthday to your little man! My baby girl is turning 4 on Sunday and mine is later in the month. December's are busy for us.

Happy Birthday to you both RM!!! I've known a lot of December's. TK and I are both June but with he the baby and I, all 8s...I'm the 18th, TK and the baby the 8th
Now that Limelight is off and running, I'm not pulling for her anymore :D The new underdog is Ammy Jr.
Limelight is killing it...

AMMY JR....she's pushing it!

I think she is going to be a successful first try at this. I'm excited
Looking forward to see what she does. I think I'm going to try that later also.
Why not?! Just try it!! What can it hurt? I'll walk you through the easy steps of doing it...patience is so big here...just an FYI for later!

Finally,

Limelight, Goldie and of course, Onyx.....and one of each of Sprinkles, Vanilla, and JH Spidey

Check back with everyone here later, enjoy the rest of your grow days!

Sorry for the quick shots, busy day today!

20211207_114700.jpg

20211207_114636.jpg

20211207_115022.jpg

16388960354204021379918464657560.jpg

20211207_115719.jpg

20211207_115755.jpg

20211207_115737.jpg

16388966091634044066768070880539.jpg

16388966380573099741325745701464.jpg
I am losing faith in Ammy jr, think you need to start planning the funeral. Will it be burial or cremation?

I am losing faith in Ammy jr, think you need to start planning the funeral. Will it be burial or cremation?
Will there be a memorial webpage dedicated to the life and times of Ammy jr? How may we celebrate this vegetative superstar?

Will there be a memorial webpage dedicated to the life and times of Ammy jr? How may we celebrate this vegetative superstar?
Nah....why Charlie!! You know I don't give up unless they're MORTE. She is still green and has some new green....if I gave up on Limelight when she was yellow and almost white, sunken in, devastatingly ugly and in a 2 week coma, I wouldn't have this little girl to look at with her sexy little leaves....gotta give Ammy Jr. the same chance to come back :green_heart:

20211207_114700.jpg

Nah....why Charlie!! You know I don't give up unless they're MORTE. She is still green and has some new green....if I gave up on Limelight when she was yellow and almost white, sunken in, devastatingly ugly and in a 2 week coma, I wouldn't have this little girl to look at with her sexy little leaves....gotta give Ammy Jr. the same chance to come back :green_heart:

20211207_114700.jpg
COME ON Ammy jr! I am composing a "life & times" write-up of Ammy jr though, just in case the demon of death comes knocking at her door.

COME ON Ammy jr! I am composing a "life & times" write-up of Ammy jr though, just in case the demon of death comes knocking at her door.
If Ammy jr has a saving angel, it is you. COME ON, Ammy, jr! Not hedging my bets though - I am working on the title of the Ammy jr Memorial Posting: "It was the Best of Times, It was the Worst of Times...". What do you think?

I would very much like that, Charlie. With much aghast at the mere thought of an Ammy Jr demise, I take comfort in knowing thst a Nobel Prize-worthy look into her life was available for the cannabis loving, linguistic and poetic world to see.

If Ammy jr has a saving angel, it is you. COME ON, Ammy, jr! Not hedging my bets though - I am working on the title of the Ammy jr Memorial Posting: "It was the Best of Times, It was the Worst of Times...". What do you think?
I think that is FUCKING perfect!!!
**Excuse my french...I am Italian and from NJ so cut me a break-there was no better a response other than FUCK YES-also mouthy

I would very much like that, Charlie. With much aghast at the mere thought of an Ammy Jr demise, I take comfort in knowing thst a Nobel Prize-worthy look into her life was available for the cannabis loving, linguistic and poetic world to see.
Well, if the worst happens (Universe Forbid it Would), I will need background material to properly expound on the many virtues, charateristics and habits of Ammy jr. No memorial is complete without a weeping audience...we need opening and closing material to make a grown Man (or Woman, or however you ID) cry like a baby!

I have candid photos, videos and some audio of her crying at night and singing with the birds in the morning. I'll send it over to you if all things go amiss my friend-I know you will preserve her memory well
Girls looking happy !!!!
Doing their things, thanks Jacky!

OK Onyx is just...wow (her coloring isn't nearly as limey as under this light makes it look in this first pic, just an FYI)

20211208_214344.jpg
20211208_214439.jpg

Sprinkles and JH Spidey are so tall, Vanilla is more chunky...funny how S and V are the same Gelato seeds, huh? Genetics!
L to R:
Sprinkles Vanilla JH Spidey
20211208_214213.jpg
20211208_214200.jpg

Limelight is turning into a Limelight...growing so fast right now
20211208_214228.jpg

Goldie...well I'm hoping she can pick it up...after Limelights recovery, anything is possible.

20211208_214304.jpg

Good night all! Thanks for my boys bday shout outs!

I think you are a talented photographer, the first pic here has such clear definition. Makes you want to reach out at touch it.
And smell. Smell is important C!!! But thank you...one of my side hobbies, actually...no real camera just with my phone...it's a good camera though...thanks buddy!

Back
Top Bottom