Paris Hilton Denies Marijuana Arrest In Corsica

Paris Hilton is speaking out against rumors that she was arrested for marijuana possession while vacationing in Corsica.

The story initially broke over the weekend when French newspaper Corse-Matin reported that the 29-year-old socialite was detained after drug sniffing dogs found a small amount of pot while she was traveling to Sardinia, Italy.

Hilton has spoken out against the rumors on Twitter, claiming that the story is false in various updates.

"The stories saying I have been arrested are completely false!" Hilton tweeted on Saturday. "I am having the best vacation of my life."

She also writes: "So sick of people making up rumors about me. The latest one about me is completely false too. Don't believe what you read. Silly nonsense."

The new rumor comes shortly on the heels of Paris' recent marijuana arrest while attending a World Cup match in South Africa on July 2. The hotel heiress and a friend were reportedly arrested by authorities at the match when they were caught using the drug.

NewsHawk: Ganjarden: 420 MAGAZINE
Source: RTTNews
Author: RTT Staff Writer
Copyright: 2010 RTTNews

* Thanks to MedicalNeed for submitting this article

Back
Top Bottom