Parnelli's Pineapple Express

Here's the tent and the top COLA of each plant - day 23 of flower; 1.5L H2O between the two

2022.13.JPG

2022.14.JPG

2022.15.JPG

Day 26 of flower. Watered and fed the Pineapples. To the nutes I added a little lemon juice to ensure a lower 6ph and a little molasses just for sweetness. Trichomes are starting to appear on leaves closest bud sites. Temps at the top of the leaves varies between 80 & 60F, humidity between 41 & 30.

No wonder your ladies are looking so good, sitting in the warm light drinking lemonade :laugh:

Sooooo, as I'm reading your posts fellow weed droughters, I'm realizing that my window for droughting may start as early as day 32 of flower (not by choice). I'm thinking this is really early in the cycle and I figure I'm going to have to fIll the blumats AND water the sh*t out of the pineapples - perhaps even add a blumat per pot. I would appreciate any of your thoughts about withholding H2O at such an early stage (as if I have a choice).

Why do you think you need to drought so early?

THE PINEAPPLES SURVIVED!!!!

Got home after partying in New Orleans at the Jazz and Heritage Festival and found the plants alive and getting closer to harvest. The soil was dry and the blumats kept a minimal amount of water at the roots. I was surprised that the leaves were not drooping at all. I gave the girls one last feeding and figure that no more water (droughting) would help generate a more productive bloom.
2022.18.JPG
2022.19.JPG
2022.20.JPG

I brought some edibles to NOLA and was very surprised to smell a lot of herb being openly smoked out on the street.

I'm getting anxious to see how the Pineapples are doing. I am again away from home helping to care for a family member recovering from a hospital visit. The end of this week will be 9 weeks of flower and the girls will be at the back end of harvest time (7-9 weeks). The above pix are 7 weeks 2 days. Best I think I'll be able to do is harvest at 9 weeks 1 day (a week from tomorrow). Hope the tric's haven't turned too amber.

It's harvest time! I looked the trich's with a loupe and they were all cloudy with a few starting to turn amber. Good enough for me - as if I had a choice; if I didn't do it today it would probably have to wait for another month. I'm very happy with this grow and figure I will end up with about 2 oz of dried bud - yay!!

2022.21.JPG

2022.22.JPG

2022.23.JPG

2022.24.JPG

2022.25.JPG

2022.26.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal in Grow Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom