Partially broken limb at the node: scrap it?

Ryn0nTX

I am starting week two of the 12/12 cycle. I've been trying to do a little training (started way too late) because I needed the room. I invite you to read the latest at my grow journal for all the grow details. My First Grow Journal Here..

I snapped one of the bigger branches. I heard it start to crack at the node and let off. It split about halfway through. I was able to string it up in place and it doesn't look bad.

Will it heal? Would it be best to chop it off?
IMG-3282.jpg

Thanks for all the replies! As expected, you were all correct, she is just fine.

Now I have another problem that will require some knowledge beyond my own! One of my four plants from my grow journal is a male. I was out of town for a few days and came back to sacks all over it! Problem is, it's in a bucket system that is tied to my other three females. What are my options?

I'll create a new post that is topic specific. Thanks again for all the feedback.
Advice about splitting up a bucket system needed...I have a male in the room!.....

(edited to add link)

Ok just gonna leave one more tip for the future. Beeswax work great for these situations. Just warm it and get it to a dough like consistency between your fingers and wrap it around the scar. It’ll harden and the plant will shed it naturally as the branch grows and expands. Keeps the nasties out and provides faster healing ime.

Thanks for all the replies! As expected, you were all correct, she is just fine.

Now I have another problem that will require some knowledge beyond my own! One of my four plants from my grow journal is a male. I was out of town for a few days and came back to sacks all over it! Problem is, it's in a bucket system that is tied to my other three females. What are my options?

I'll create a new post that is topic specific. Thanks again for all the feedback.
Advice about splitting up a bucket system needed...I have a male in the room!.....

(edited to add link)
You could just cut it off and remove it and leave the bucket in place. Just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom