Pass that pesky piss test?

G-fer1973

It's VERY possible I may be getting piss tested in the next few days, I smoke DAILY! I'm done with $50 - $60 bottles of shit that say MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! (just eats into my smoke stash) People have told me chew efferdent, drink pickle juice, so on & so forth........any1 have any GOOD sure fired home remedies to pass a piss test? :smokin:

Two words my friend, SYNTHETIC URINE!

IT WORKS!!! You local headshop should carry it, its called "U-R-N Luck" short for urine luck or your in luck.

When you go in to the bathroom to "give em your sample" you just pour the synthetic urine into the cup instead of your piss. Its works everytime in my past experiences. Unless they are watching you piss than you can do this just fine b/c the kit come w/ a lil bottle to strap to your leg and it even includes a lil heating pad that keeps it the perfect temp. Just make sure it not to hot, there is also a temp qauge on the bottle! If you pee is too hot they will make you go again so dont use it all the first time. If they ask "why so little?" just say, "its all I had, heh". They cant do you anything, all they need is a few drops.

There was a thread reguarding this subject a couple years ago and I'll give the same input I gave then:: when I was about to go into the Marine Corps and I had cannabis in my system, my recruiter took me to GNC and we got a bottle of a supplement called STAT - cost me about 20 dollars - passed my Military test no problem - this is what I would recommend from personal experience with success in a Military issue drug test.
hope this helps.
:bong:

STAT, huh? Hell, yea, thanks I'll be sure to check it out. I heard about some stuff called STRIP you can get at GNC, it's suppose 2 cleanse u pretty much instantly after drinking the stuff & last up to 8 hrs. It's like $50. Has any1 heard of it? How quickly did the STAT cleans your system & how long will it last? :smokin:

Look, I'm telling ya, go get some synthetic urine, its the best! Check this out...

Click Here!

The Quick Fix synthetic urine is premixed laboratory urine designed to protect your privacy during a urinary test. The Quick Fix is unisex so a male or female can use it to pass nicotine tests. To ensure passing a urinalysis, the Quick Fix contains all the ingredients normally found in urine and is balanced for pH, specific gravity, creatinine, and several other urine characteristics. The Quick Fix bottle comes with an attached temperature strip and heating pad to ensure the sample is at body temperature. The Quick Fix contains two ounces of synthetic urine as required by guidelines. If a lab demands more than two ounces, that demand is operating outside of most guidelines. Request the lab record the volume of the sample before disposal and be sure to document the error.

Product Directions:
Heat Quick Fix in advance and simply pour contents into sample cup. Quick Fix temperature must be 90°F-100°F. The Quick Fix container can be microwaved up to 10 seconds for initial heat. If the temperature remains out of range after first heating, repeat procedure (read the blue dot on temperature strip). If the bottle is out of temperature range after two heatings, cool down (over heated) and retry. Using the enclosed heater pad alone will require approximately an hour to heat to 90°F-100°F (see enclosed heater pad for heating instructions). Attach heater pad with tape or rubber band to the bottle, opposite the temperature strip. The heater pad will last up to six hours. Coloration may vary from batch to batch. Shake bottle before and after heating. If unused, sample can be reheated for random usage.

HA! I was telling my hubby about the synthetic urine, & it just so happens that a few mths. ago I washed his work jeans & as I was getting them out of the wash I found a bottle of something, he just told me that's what that was, synthetic urine, so on that note, new question...........Can you wash the bottle of synthetic urine? Wouldn't that mess it up? :hmmmm:

I would think thats its ruined somehow.... Buy more, its a small price to pay to keep/get your job. Its just not worth risking it, IMO. I've used it, my g/f uses it, friends use it w/ 100% success. In my state it is illegal for them to watch you piss in any situation except when and only when its court ordered that you be monitored. Just call a local drug testing clinic and ask them how they test, its your right to know. If your scared to just ask, you can say that your a business owner, you are seeking their services and would like to know how they test, very simple. Good Luck!

Just call a local drug testing clinic and ask them how they test, its your right to know. If your scared to just ask, you can say that your a business owner, you are seeking their services and would like to know how they test, very simple. Good Luck!

^^You may have missed this but this is how I figured my rights out. You can also try and google your states laws on drug testing, for example if you live in new york you would google "New York Drug testing laws"

Got a bit of KY's laws for ya on Drug testing....

KENTUCKY: Kentucky has no legislation governing employment drug or alcohol testing. However, 702 Ky. Admin. Regs. 5:080 requires all school bus drivers working for any county school district in Kentucky to be drug-tested after an accident resulting in bodily injury or $1,000 worth of property damage.

It seems KY has no laws on drug testing as far as employment testing is concerned. I couldnt find any info on court ordered testing, sorry. I would strongly suggest calling the courthouse and just ask them how the deal usually goes. You cannot get in trouble for trying to get informed.

Back
Top Bottom