Pass that shit

Moonjet6

Hello beautiful people. Yeah, Thane is happy 'cause he got more weed tonight...I is poor, but I manages. One thing of particular note is the extra weed money since I quit tobacco 2 weeks ago finally. Dude, I tried Chantix, read Allen Carr's book & used patches & gum all to no avail. Vaping...Is the answer, my children. If anyone out there hasn't switched from tobacco cigarettes to vaping WHAT R U WAITING FOR?!?!?

Since you've read this far, you may as well know I got high twice on resin today before I scored again tonight. I only made the score cuz my guy made a one night only kind of offer I sorta couldn't resist. That reminds me I need to call my homie (who is moving back to the state in March!!!!! ~ WOOO-HOOOO!!!
:peacetwo:
And I'm stoned.
To be continued...

And I get by with a little help from my friends...friends are so nice. weed is so nice... the sky is so high... but no one looks up. in a multi-colored balloon, one eye out for superman - yo ass is high af.

I've had a lot of help from my friends. I agree that they are very nice, especially to disillusion one to the lies that surround the 420 culture. I will always remember to "pass the shit" along to my friends, and give everyone close to me the same courtesy that I myself have received, and then some if I can afford to do so.

Back
Top Bottom