Pass your urine drug test using niacin at labcorp

360wavestoner

so im a heavy smoker...smoke a half of loud in 5 days alone and use the roaches for the last 2 days before I reup. mindful i smoke by my lonesome. Recently i walked out on my shitty fast food job and started searching for general labor and plant jobs. Had 3 pre employment test and passed all. Lemme tell you how.

Facts about me
Im 290lbs 5'6"
Smoke half of loud in 5 days max
Slow metabolism

PASS URINE TEST (STOP SMOKING FOR 3-5 days)
Step 1... Go to walgreens, cvs, walmart, gnc or any drug store and pick up NATURE'S BOUNTY TIME RELEASED FLUSH FREE NIACIN 250mg.
Step 2... 3 bottles of water or 2 bottles of water and 1 bottle of gatorade ... Grab 2 gallons of water

Ok, stop smoking 3-5 days, within a week jobs will start calling for interviews. During the time that u stopped smoking take 4 NIACINS A DAY (250mg) total 1,000mg a day while drinking those 2 gallons of water within 5 days.

THE DAY OF YOUR TEST
wake up early and drink the first bottle of water with 4 niacins, on your way to the interview drink the other bottle of water. after the interview while your on your way to Labcorp or Quest drink the last bottle of water or gatorade with 4 more niacins.

Be sure to pee everytime u have to pee, pee atleast 3 times before the test

Go inside facility, sign papers show ID and piss into cup.

PISSING INTO CUP PROPERLY
STEP 1 ... Pee into the toilet first for about 2-3 secs
STEP 2 ...Pee INSIDE CUP and fill up to line either 15ng or 50 ng
STEP 3 ... PEE THE REMAINDER INTO TOILET

SO BASICALLY MIDSTREAM PISS IS THE BEST TO USE TO PASS URINARY ANALYSIS.

I used this method each time and all drug test 1 day apart.

I smoked last on a Friday...Took my first DT on a WED, 2nd on Thurs and my last job had me do one on Friday all at the same Labcorp. I got called back my all employers on Mon-Wed offering me a full time entry level technician(I CHOSE THE HIGHEST PAYING JOB) went from making $10hr as a shift manager to making $18.37hr while not giving up smoking weed for less than a week.

Mindful im overweight 290lbs 5'6" Female to Male taking testorone shots with slow metabolism

ALL THEM OTHER FORUMS ARE LIES, DOESNT MATTER YOUR WEIGHT AND TIME OF CONSUMING...JUST TAKE NIACIN AND DRINK FLUIDS AND PISS ALOT AND UR GOOD

I'm an everyday smoker and have been for over 15 years. The only thing that I know for sure works without a doubt if find someone with clean urine. "Someone you trust with your life". Get some of those empty travel size bottles out of the store and fill it up. On the day of the u.a. on the way there, it doesn't matter if its 100 degrees outside put it on the defrost and crank it on high. About 10 min. before you get there take the bottle and don't shove it up your ass just place is where the opening is at the bottom of you balls or your taint and the rest in the crack of your ass. That will help it stay warm while your waiting on your test. I have used this in labs and at companies and have passed every time but its useless if your in the field and don't have a way to warm it up in that case hand warmers come in handy.

I had to be clean in an instant for a random and i used flush free niacin 500 mg, i took 6 as a beginning dose. I drank water, water, water, used the bathroom like mad. O also took 2 magnesium and 2 b complex for color. I've. Taken 3 randoms haven't been notified of a dirty,also take 2 niacin daily. If anything goes wrong I'll post, but no news is good news. Thought i could help someone oh yeah, I'm a chronic weed smoker .,butvdrink lots of water

Niacin can certainly help your detox, but on it's own it's not really that consistent. Many detox products contain it, but only as one small piece of the formula. It's good that you passed and all op, but telling everyone that weight and time of consuming does not matter just because you passed your test might very well fool some people in to failing a test of their own.

For very heavy smokers the most consistent (and economic) way of them all to pass a test on short notice is often synthetic urine. See www.testnegative.com for premium options to pass any pre-employment test.

niacin

So Im taking 500mg niacin and i drink alot of water i still piss dirty. Im a heavy smoker 4 blunts a day easy.... I'm 6'2 290 pounds i have stop smoking about a month or so now.. been on these niacin pills since last Saturday. I get the burn etc. Ive been to the gym working out sweating my ass off. Still pissing dirty. Now which niacin exactly are yall using. Does it mask it for a few hours or does it clean me out. I use to take flushaways., those work perfectly but of course cant get those anymore. Somebody tell me something.

Back
Top Bottom