Passed at home test but nervous about the actual one

Samathag

420 Member
I don’t know what to do. I was clean for 3 months took my UA and they told me I have to retake it because it was too diluted. I smoked a couple days after because I thought I was good to go. I’ve been clean for 8 days. I took a hit or two from a pen three days in a row. I has a fast metabolism, 123 pounds 5’7. I took an at home test I passed the line was light but it was there and then I took another one from discover plus multi panel and passed. I have been drinking a lot of water for the past 8 days. I just took detox pills as well. This job opportunity is very important to me should I take clean pee or pee my self. I can’t make up my mind

This is totally your decision with a job on the line, I think you would piss clean with just taking a hit or two three days in a row especially after being clean for three months and after eight days since you had a few tokes. You don't weigh a lot so it doesn't stick to your fat cells for very long. If you take clean piss be careful not to get caught with it, also make sure its in the temperature range. Let me know how you make out.:goodluck:

This is totally your decision with a job on the line, I think you would piss clean with just taking a hit or two three days in a row especially after being clean for three months and after eight days since you had a few tokes. You don't weigh a lot so it doesn't stick to your fat cells for very long. If you take clean piss be careful not to get caught with it, also make sure its in the temperature range. Let me know how you make out.:goodluck:
You are right it is my decision I keep thinking if the worst case scenarios and I’m freaking my self out. Everyone says I should be good but I’m not too sure

I looked up labcorps cut off for THC and it was 5ng/ml. I was clean for 3 months took my test and my urine came back diluted and I smiled three days one hit or two. I’ve been clean for 8 days I have a fast metabolism and took detox pills and passed the at home fast but I don’t trust that. That test cut off is 50 ng/ml This house is really important to me. Is 5 ng/ml harder to pass I don’t know how this works. My test is tomorrow

The 5ng/ml test is more "accurate" then the 50ng/ml. You could pass the 50ng/ml and fail the 5ng/ml but not the other way around. If everything in your post is true, you should be ok. You could just drink so much that your teat comes back diluted and you can test again. That will by you more time.

Back
Top Bottom