Passed DISA through Allere/Substitution

2hard2fix

Let me first inform those of you What DISA is. It is a global database that many petrochemical companies use to be in accordance with douchebags. They use different labs (quest, allerere, don't know the others) to test their clients. If you fail a DISA test, whether hair, urine, or saliva, you get to go through a 8 hour drug class and pay a counselor 500~1000 dollars before you are eligible to take another test. If you fail a DISA twice, the drug course is 6~8 weeks and winds up in the thousands of dollars.
I firmly oppose drug testing in general, unless it is for someone that is genuinely trying to rehab themselves, which is why I am here to inform those of you that have to take this test or are worried about passing a DISA test. If your hooked on meth or heroin, that is your decision and none of my or anyone else's problem. It is no one's business what I do in my free time as long as it does not affect my job performance, which smoking marijuana has never done. I would understand if I was on medications that affects my health more (blood pressure meds, diabetic, etc), both those aren't even tested for.

Anyway, brand of synthetic was Synthetix5. Its expensive as shit from my head shop (37.xx) but they always call to check on it and note the date they have done so so no one freaks out. Have used the same brand multiple times and passed. I am in Texas, so uric acid is not tested for. The brand purchased did not include uric acid, but only Oregon and Washington test for that at this moment (if you have updated information, please comment).
Bottle was stuffed into my sock in my boot so there's no way it would fall out. Bottle was already heated before I walked in, right before I walked in I put a new heating pad on it (heating pad was an adhesive toe warmer, small but just the right size to keep it above 100*). The or warmers heated quicker than the normal pack warmers and made the container slightly smaller than strapping a hand pack to it. It was three hours before I was able to take the drug test because there were literally 100 people before me.
They called my name, I went to the counter, signed my life away for my possibly second failed DISA, went in and poured the shit out Immediately. Had to swish it around to get it to cool down to 98 and brought it out. No questions asked, initiated and it was on the way.

Two days later the sample passed and I am in a job. Long ass post but will be informative for anyone who is worried about a DISA test and informative to anyone who is not aware that you get absolutely fucked if you fail one (or two).

Its a shame what people have to go through just to be able to have a little quality time at home. But its a game and you won the game, congratulations.

Hey 2hard2fix,

This is great advice. I passed my pre employment test for a job the other day, but obviously I would really like to go back to smoking. Ive been looking for a brand of synthetic to keep on me at all times just INCASE of a pop up random. I highly doubt I will as a friend used to work here and he said he never was tested again, but hey things change. I will definitely look into keeping this in my bag at all times. I think I may pick up some adulterant kits, as Weed420 mentioned, I guess that would be a good way to be sure itll pass right?

The adulterant kist aren't generally need for testing synthetic urine. If synthetic fails its either because the temp was wrong or the lab is testing for something outside of the normal protocols. As long as synthetic is kept out of the sunlight it lasts a long time and can be reheated many times.

Yeah if I had to do it again I would use synthetic with uric acid or real clan urine (which lasts less than a day in the heat) but this will at least get you a sample with zeros on every drug and you can retest if need be. If I haven't smoke for a few days and have a heads up I would dilute and barley pee in the sample given so that it contains at least trace amounts of uric acid.
The synthetic used had been in my car a solid week before it was used, not in sunlight though.

The only thing I worry about is that the quickfix with uric acid only comes in 2 fl oz...I believe the test I took actually required just a little bit more than 2.

The only thing I worry about is that the quickfix with uric acid only comes in 2 fl oz...I believe the test I took actually required just a little bit more than 2.

The synthetix5 is 3 ounces. The minimum requirement is 2 fluid ounces per most drug testing facilities. If they turn it down ask them how much is the minimum and have them measure it in front of you. Legally they can not turn it down if it is temp correct and 2 oz or more.

Where does it say the Canadian version is 3 ounces? That's what worried me is it didn't say. Ugh, I wanna go back smoking but I also do not want to risk my job with a possible hair test in 6 months. Guess ill have a long 6 months lol atleast when I go back my tolerance will be nothing.

Where does it say the Canadian version is 3 ounces? That's what worried me is it didn't say. Ugh, I wanna go back smoking but I also do not want to risk my job with a possible hair test in 6 months. Guess ill have a long 6 months lol atleast when I go back my tolerance will be nothing.

Yeah i quit for a week leading up to this. Smoked some 6/10 my first time back and was practically hallucinating. Got used to it after only a few days though.

Back
Top Bottom