Passing Your Urine Analysis

So everyone talks very highly of "the stuff". I know it is a quick fix detox, but my question is. What if I normally take klononpin or xanax by presciption and use a detox drink the day of my court UA? By the time I take my test I will have stopped smoking for 10 days. I have changed my diet to a high fiber diet, drink lots of cranberry juice and decaf coffee, as well as tons of water. I currently weigh 207 and I walk everyday. I have also lost 43lbs in the last 4 month due to stress, not exercising. I guess i am wanting to know if i use the detox drink and still take my normal meds will it show positive for weed. I just need to be negative for weed NOT my prescribed meds. Some of them say to not smoke for a couple days prior to test...no problem...but what will my normal meds do to the detox drink?

You're best bet is to pickup a couple home tests and test yourself. I get mine off ebay for about $1.30 each.

So everyone talks very highly of "the stuff". I know it is a quick fix detox, but my question is. What if I normally take klononpin or xanax by presciption and use a detox drink the day of my court UA? By the time I take my test I will have stopped smoking for 10 days. I have changed my diet to a high fiber diet, drink lots of cranberry juice and decaf coffee, as well as tons of water. I currently weigh 207 and I walk everyday. I have also lost 43lbs in the last 4 month due to stress, not exercising. I guess i am wanting to know if i use the detox drink and still take my normal meds will it show positive for weed. I just need to be negative for weed NOT my prescribed meds. Some of them say to not smoke for a couple days prior to test...no problem...but what will my normal meds do to the detox drink?
I would say it is going to mask them to. If you are worried tell them you haven't taken them for a week or so. That should be plenty of time for them to be out of your system. that way you have a reason for them not to be in your urine. good luck my friend.

Folks,

I am 5' 10", 200lbs. not skinny, not too fat considering the amount of beer I drink.

I have to take a UA tomorrow, friday 1/28/11. I gave myself a UA on Monday, 1/24/11. Got the results back today and I tested positive with a level of 78ng/ml. What are the chances that 5 days later, me taking the UA and coming up clean.

I already know there are a ton of variables like metabolism and all that, and there is really know way to tell. I also know I can dulite it a little, take vitamins and creatine to help myself. But I can't find any information on how long it should take to cleanse myself of that much, or if that is considered a high amount.

When I was 16 I was taking UA's right after smoking blunts and I thought I remember my po saying I had counts in the 1800 level, but I may be tripping. Any help??

well, i did some research to answer my own post^^^^^

The best info I got happened to come from the Sterling Research Lab., which happens to be the place where my UA's get sent to for analysis. This is what I found out:

The half-life of THC can vary markedly, but for most people it is one to three days (3.). That means that the THC level can be expected to decrease by about 1/2 every 24 to 72 hours during a period of abstinence. Typically, levels drop to below 100 ng/ml fairly quickly, with low levels (below 50 ng/ml) persisting for longer periods of time. Levels between 20 and 50 ng/ml have been reported in individuals with histories of chronic heavy use for as much as 2 or 3 months after use is discontinued.

I have a history of heavy use, but I quit smoking for 4 months, then started again at the end of Nov, and quit the beginning of January, so I was only smoking heavily for a month. Not sure if I fall under the chronic heavy use category. Hope this is helpful to somebody.

Back
Top Bottom