Passing Your Urine Analysis

Re: ~Passing Your Urine Analysis~

Drinking lots of water now doesn't help. The morning of the UA drink about 40 ounces of gatorade,pee 3 or 4 times,use your midstream urine for the collection cup.

Drinking lots of water now doesn't help. The morning of the UA drink about 40 ounces of gatorade,pee 3 or 4 times,use your midstream urine for the collection cup.

Ok cuz I'm totally stressing. I have crap for luck!! Why do you think doing so little (just drinking gatorade and pissing a lil) will allow me to pass the UA test? Thanks for your help.

Excellent post Alex420. Very informative.

I have had experience with the Whizzinator and Whizzinator related devices (ones with a fake penis) and I disagree with your comparison between the Urinator and the Whizzinator. If we compare apples to apples and we're talking about an unobserved test then the Urinator does have some weaknesses if the user relies solely on battery power to generate the heat. If the battery ran low or for some reason or the heating element malfunctioned, there could be a problem for the person trying to submit a sample (anything under 98 is refused). To be fair, the Whizzinator type devices that use the organic heat pads also have problems. I have heard of heating pads that didn't work. However, once those heating pads begin to heat up, they don't stop for quite some time.

I guess in the end it's just a matter of preference as there are weaknesses with either version. I plan on giving the Urinator a try at some point but the majority of the tests I have to deal with are observed so the fake penis is very handy.

Ok cuz I'm totally stressing. I have crap for luck!! Why do you think doing so little (just drinking gatorade and pissing a lil) will allow me to pass the UA test? Thanks for your help.

everybody's advising me to get synthetic urine... I was afraid that might cause problems but apparently it doesn't...

i need some info on niacin i have talked to friends in the military and police force that use it so it must work???

i will be drug tested wensday afternoon i have started my 250 mg niacin (time released)..my skin is red and blotchy..wat are my odds; anyone? lol

i have tons of friends that pass by using Jello pectin. they mix with 1 gal of water and drink, then piss one time before the test then their good to go. they always pass their test.

i use (doctor X) fake piss and always pass.

what exactly is this jello "pectin" ?

you can get it at the grocye store, i believe in the jelly isle? fruit pectin is used to make jelly or jam not jello sorry it was a typo. do a google search and you find all you need.

thanks for the help happy tokes bro.. :bong: :peace:

man that worries me! I see all these products for sale, some cost hundreds of dollars, and all these home remedies, some cost virtually nothing...some just say to drink a few glasses of water and pee a little...the problem is salesmen reassure us that their method works, when everyone else reassures us that only their method works, which means everyone is lying or misinformed or lucky? I've failed two and both times I've tried these "remedies" which didn't work. One was just drinking a bunch then pissing midstream, the other was Gold'n seal.. I post this as info only and I promise I don't mean to upset anybody...I'm just here to help, as a guy who's relied on two different methods only to find them both unreliable...I'm still paying for that. Every time I fill out a job application it comes up. And it always will...and the better technology becomes the ever increasing availability of this info will be to employers. Man I'm MARKED by it...The last job I had made me pay for a "rehab" thing, and I had to pay for my own hair follicle tests every 3 mo's. and a piss test every month for like 18 months. the one before that was even worse...it was constant...maybe it depends on the individual, but I wonder if they don't just randomly test their samples...but if you're unlucky then you're screwed. unless it's synthetic but I dunno. I wonder if they supply enough? the last one I took they wanted a LOT of urine. way more than I've ever seen before. I think theyre wising up to things...

Doctor X is the only thing i can say works 100% for me every time. its fake piss, that comes with a heating pad to keep the piss 91-95F or something. all i know it works for sure. at least 10 times for me and a few for some friends. and my piss always goes to a lab, so i know this stuff is legit. seems every time ive tooken those drinks from the smoke shops its hit and miss, i usaly get double my money back because i failed the test, and these company's claims double money back witch they do send the money back after 8 weeks.lol

but i do have allot of friends that smoke allot and have passed with fruit pectin. but ive never had the balls to try it myself.

man I just don't know if I'd have the stones to say to them, when they notify me that I've failed their piss tess, that I'd like the results so I can send them in to the co. that sold me my detox formula so they can send me double $$$ back! lol. I've failed twice and all I got was phone calls from the labs and firing from the jobs...At no point did I feel comfortable asking for anything...I was just thankful nobody called the cops...

I wish somebody would prove me wrong but there is no medical support for anything that will remove drug markers from your system except time. I have tried every possible angle and nothing except substitution has worked in my experience. I have suggestions for urine substitution products that have worked. If you want, I can suggest a few (I have a review of the ones that I've used somewhere around here) or you can just Google something like whizzinator or synthetic urine and you'll get page after page of urine substitution products that will work. My only suggestion is that you pick one with synthetic urine, heating pads, and some sort of realistic (note: not a dildo) fake penis.

thanks Awayler that sounds "sound"...lol. I wonder about maintaining temp and amount of the synthetic. I've heard they don't give you enough and maintaining heat is sketchy at best and those warmers may not work at all...I wonder if there's not a container you cant take and stash between your legs under your "boys" or wherever you can find that will be nice and warm...I wish I knew how these things worked. this is not one of those circumstances you can try a few times to get the feel for it. it's do or die, so to speak...

Hey if you get rid of the last three letters of this thread you would have a whole new one and probably a way of passing your test everytime...LOL

thanks Awayler that sounds "sound"...lol. I wonder about maintaining temp and amount of the synthetic. I've heard they don't give you enough and maintaining heat is sketchy at best and those warmers may not work at all...I wonder if there's not a container you cant take and stash between your legs under your "boys" or wherever you can find that will be nice and warm...I wish I knew how these things worked. this is not one of those circumstances you can try a few times to get the feel for it. it's do or die, so to speak...

In my experience (and that's more years than I'm willing to admit) the synthetic is fool-proof. In regards to the heat pads maintaining the proper temperature....the heating pads that I've had problems with are the ones that come in a white package with blue (or maybe it's red) Asian text on them. These heating pads will heat once they start but in years past I have had problems with them not starting to heat at all. As for the other types of heat pads (ie the ones in the orange packet) I've never had any problems with them heating up to proper temp and staying there for hours.
:yummy:

Back
Top Bottom