Passive Intake VS. Inline Fan (Grow Tent) wat do u think?

Footclan

Im planning on using 4x4 tent with 1000w aircooled HID.........Ive heard that i dont need intake fan just run passive intake through hole towards bottom, but i also heard passive ok but fan better. For me I like the idea of less noise and less cost thats for sure so passive sounds ideal but i diffenelty want tent to be in the high 70's rather than 80's. Also Y is negative room pressure better than positive?(keeps room cooler?)

What does everyone else think on the subject??

1000 watts in a 4x4 tent is a lot. Aircooled hood my not be enough to keep your temps down. Passive intake will work if you have an exhaust fan to help pull air in. You need to exchange the full volume of the tent at least once a minute and more if possible. Plants need fresh air to thrive.

1000 watts in a 4x4 tent is a lot. Aircooled hood my not be enough to keep your temps down. Passive intake will work if you have an exhaust fan to help pull air in. You need to exchange the full volume of the tent at least once a minute and more if possible. Plants need fresh air to thrive.

so ur saying i need TWO FANS one for the hood pulling air from OUTSIDE tent>duct>hood>duct>fan>then outside? then another fan for just exhausting tent??? is this right??

Back
Top Bottom