Patient getting too high

portab1e

Hi folks,

Someone I know who is taking home-made oil that has been made in a fairly decent process (youtube link below) from weed bought in a Dutch coffeeshop seems to be getting too "high" when ingesting the oil, which is diluted about 1:6 with olive oil.
They started with 3 drops and swallowed this 3 times a day. After a week increased by 66% to 5 drops.
But recently this person has started becoming confused and responding oddly to questions, slurring speech, having trouble explaining what they mean, etc.
Any guesses what this could be..
- the person has a very low tolerance?
- The oil is poorly mixed so some doses are stronger than others?
- the timing of dosing is not stable enough?
- the method of dosing -simple ingestion of drops- isn't right for this person?

I'd really appreciate any input from folks with experience.

Here's the youtube link to the process. It seems like a decent process for small and diluted amounts. Sorry it's in Dutch, but should be obvious what's going on.
oil making process

Has the patient ingested the oil with food or just orally? And I ask as a complete newcomer to this. My Mom has Alzheimer's/dementia and having the oil with food is better for her...so much so I am growing some mj to accommodate this, so i would love hear about this in greater detail.

Has the patient ingested the oil with food or just orally? And I ask as a complete newcomer to this. My Mom has Alzheimer's/dementia and having the oil with food is better for her...so much so I am growing some mj to accommodate this, so i would love hear about this in greater detail.

Follow the links I posted above. Ask your questions in those threads and the oilseeds will answer. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom