Patient X Water Cooled 1000W Grow Tent

Re: Patient X watercooled 1000w grow tent

AKIA -sorry about the mites... you did the right thing.. Thats going to be a lot of tasty:tokin: weeds!!!

thanks guys ya mites suck i got some of them PP-Phytoseiulus persimilis i hope they kill some of the bitches. Then its nuke time and were not going to use the tent next time it seemed to hard to control the humidity in there.

CIMG21563.JPG

CIMG2163.JPG

this is where were putting our trim i don't know what to do with it since it has mites on it. dumped a bunch of them spiders on them hopefully they eat them up.
CIMG2157.JPG

CIMG2161.JPG

learned a lot from our first harvest. One thing is that we need to trim and crop. but it was hard with the tent they were super crowded.

thanks guys ya mites suck i got some of them PP-Phytoseiulus persimilis i hope they kill some of the bitches. Then its nuke time and were not going to use the tent next time it seemed to hard to control the humidity in there.

Was the humidity too high? I'm surprised really - some of the best weed genetics around are coming from Equatorial grows - high heat / high humidity. Maybe the more cutting edge breeders are looking to add the ability to thrive in that type of climate to the indoor lines?

I'm worried now - I'm planning to do a hydroponic system in a grow tent and if humidity is a big issue I'm going to have to start planning for that.

Is it possible that the water cooled light kept the heat down so low that moisture which would have normally been burned off in the heat from the lights was left intact?

One thing you might look into - I plan to use x-10 home automation gear to replace some of the high dollar greenhouse control type equipment. They have what's called a "zoned AC system" which uses multiple thermostats and dampers in the air ducts so you can maintain a very controlled temperature profile room to room in a house. I plan to use a couple of these motorized dampers with thermostats to ventilate my tent. Now I'm thinking about adding a humidity sensor to it in addition to the temperature sensor. If you'd been able to vent the tent with an automated temp and humidity sensing system it might have solved your issue.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom