Patient's 2020

Sincerest apologies for my delay in reading.

Extremely impressed with your dedication and mastering of the craft.
Your ability to manage time and wear so many hats is an inspiration that motivates me to work harder and follow pursuits of self improvement.

My soil blends fail to be anywhere near OMNI Certified, but I try to use as much natural ingredients as practical.

You mentioned your soils having high nitrogen levels. That's funny because one of my bat guano fertilizers is like 15-3-2.
That five gallon bucket of guano was on sale for like $12.00 at my local flower shop.

Sorry rambling. Great journal.

@Farmer Reading
Thanks for the words.

Too much N? This past year I added Neem Seed Meal & Fish Bone Meal.

Neem was added due to some grubs in my soil. Fish Bone Meal was added because i ran low on Bone Meal. Fish Bone Meal has some N with it. Both of those are slow release nitrogen sources, as well.

I already had my slow release nitrogen taken care of with the Feather Meal. Adding those 2 on pushed the N higher than desired. The harvest was still great.

The N is high due to my clones. Hear me out. Usually after i run an outdoor grow, my super soil is not totally depleted. So i fill up solo cups and put my cuttings in it.

This year's soil seems to have clawed a couple of my strong sativa clones. Nothing bad it is only a blade or 2 per plant. It's still enough to tell me i need to lighten up the mix a touch. Especially after adding those other 2.

Other than that, I would totally keep rocking my recipe. It is almost identical to GeoFlora nutes. They have a Crab Meal for Chitosan. That is one thing I admit my recipe is missing.

Buying individual boxes of the recipe ingredients runs over $200. I would buy here and there and add to my collection over time. Going indoors now, my method will change but reasoning will stay the same.

Thanks again for the compliments. I am glad you enjoyed it. :)

Man...if only. I feel we have a ton in common and could dicuss those matters over a few hefty late night bong rips.

Pontificate upon the wonders that is the uhh...jenga? Jamba? Jamba farming!

I would like to mention my journals. I do take pride in them. I proofread them. (usually). Some of my posts feel like I am emptying the magazine on my pistol. I regret some of my posts are delivered in this manner. I have a 2 yr old and a shift working wife. I am father & mother at times and an employee. All this at times is a bit much to try and get a handle on; I apologize. As the baby gets more independent, I can devote more time to my journals. This year has just been crazy as hell. Maybe at the end I will recount all I have gone through this year and you all will shake your head. I will be sure to do a great job on that write up. My writing usually is on a decent level and comprehensible. I have graduated out of college journalism (with an A!) and I have pondered being a writer. I thought about that "sponsored journal writing person...thing"; not today. I am too new here, too busy, and not ready in my life. Perhaps further down the road I may take interest in that. For today, I am busy beyond belief and struggling to raise a good child and not write a slamming column. :) ...so in the interim. Please have patience with me. Sometimes my posts are curt and to the point. It's not an attitude thing. :) ...I love talking. Hahaha. Much love to you all.
Lol, you good man! Omg, a baby, what joy and frustration! Lol, raise a little hippie kid!
Eh
A lot of times I sound bossy. I think. I just tell people what I do to get great results as simple as possible. I don’t have time to argue and fight with lames... ( I do still tho sometimes) lol but alway just stay focused on your goals. If there’s anything I can help you with let me know man... have fun.

@Enjoil

You are a rock solid member. Thank you. The grows are at a halt right now. I am switching to indoors and I have a dead line of Julyish. My bud should be running low by then and desperstion on the horizon. It seems how i operate.

Yay, baby! He is a blessing and a trial. I wouldn't have it any other way. You truly learn what you're made of when caring for a baby. The sacrifices and servitude is unparalleled.

Thanks for the vote of confidence and offer of assistance. Ya da' man.

@Enjoil

You are a rock solid member. Thank you. The grows are at a halt right now. I am switching to indoors and I have a dead line of Julyish. My bud should be running low by then and desperstion on the horizon. It seems how i operate.

Yay, baby! He is a blessing and a trial. I wouldn't have it any other way. You truly learn what you're made of when caring for a baby. The sacrifices and servitude is unparalleled.

Thanks for the vote of confidence and offer of assistance. Ya da' man.
Thanks man! I try! Man a break from growing. I would freak out. It seems like this past year I been trying to get a perpetual harvest going... lol. I had to wait like 2 months on lights to be built, set me back and now I got plants that are freaking huge and I’m about to flower them out now. I will get some pics! I just set up a second flower room with its own ventilation so I can continue my projects without pollinating all the girls! Should be nice! I’m coming at that pic of the month bro! Check out my fruit salad! Smells like fruity bubblegum!
8455942F-1D3F-42EE-B608-E5C29C994B0D.jpeg

:pIt's an awsome illusion. It's got the missus demented aswell. She printed it out and she's still staring at it. So I must thank you, as she's never said a word for hours :yahoo:
nice sometimes a break is good lol :laugh: i have my partners head melted talking about plants :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom