Patient's 2020

Jumping right in to it.
20200908_161935.jpg

This is a Mango (front) and a strain i made in the back. The back plant is (BluCheez×Mango)×BluWater. Strong sativa and i believe she has gotten away from me this year. She is right at the fence line.
20200908_162014.jpg

Here is a BlackWater bag seed. This plant has been fed exclusively Kellogg's All Purpose Fish&Kelp w/molasses (2-2-2). She is doing great.
20200908_162110.jpg

This is my Harley-Tsu. I got her as a clone last year and kept as a bonsai. She is still going strong and better than last year. There is also an AC/DC on the right. She got mites this year and slowed to a crawl. As she limped along, the Harley-Tsu choked her out.

The Mango is a seed i made by crossing a couple of Mangos. I have crossed a few strains and have made a few seeds. I usually use a clone from a Bonsai i have. Sometimes i just need to test some of the seeds i have made.

I run my big plants in a supersoil i have crafted myself from all the recipes on line. I use fast & slow release amendments of all macros and toss the Kelp & Azomite in to ensure the micros are there. I mix and cook the soil in March, then by May 5th (Arriba) the plants go in the soil. I will get the list of amendments i use up here soon. I need to look in to starting my Bonsai thread.

lol, that is one massive girl. looking forward to her flower time

@stoneotter
I lost a few grow journals, numerous threads filled with research (articles) regarding CBD for pets, cannabinoids effect on cancer, NCBI studies regarding CBD and schizophrenia, cannabis and eye health...dude...it was like a professor watching his office burn up. It wll take some time. I am wanting to create it all again. Timely task...

@stoneotter
I lost a few grow journals, numerous threads filled with research (articles) regarding CBD for pets, cannabinoids effect on cancer, NCBI studies regarding CBD and schizophrenia, cannabis and eye health...dude...it was like a professor watching his office burn up. It wll take some time. I am wanting to create it all again. Timely task...
That's a heartbreaker P! I hope you have smooth sailing while you develop a new stash of data to have and share. Have fun meeting new like minded folks. There's tons of us here.

@ChefDGreen Growing outdoors is nice and i am blessed. My neighbors are nice and know i have a killer dog. ;) No matter. At a previoud residence i had a pest called bandits. No cure for them. Stay hidden. When they get big like this it is pure anxiety. I wake every day assuming they are gone. Nothing like the cool crisp air in the morning as you look at empty holes where your plants were. Again, new residence and nice, smart neighbors.

Yeah I’d only feel safe running massive outdoor girls if my house was secluded in the woods. Plenty of that around here, but not at my place unfortunately. I think next season I’ll be able to do an outside plant at my buddy’s house. He lives deep in the woods.

Well, i live in a town where meth is prevalent and desperation emanates from just about every corner in this town. I am perfectly placed and i am blessed to be and thankful and grateful. It turns out to be a certain demographic that predates on someone elses hard work. Yet there is still another that remain peaceful and adhere to don't bother and not be bothered.

Let me jump right on in (almost) where we left off at Cervantes’s site!! Lol you’ve had two grows since I left there lol!!
I’m super pumped you finally came to see what 420 mag is all about!! I also see you’ve met some of the amazing members we have here!!
stoked, To see you PP!! :yahoo:

There is a burgeoning realization i need to get my super soil recipe out here. It's waaayyy more than i could get away with. I love DownToEarth amendments. No reason. They are what they are. Brown box with a couple colors showing a vegetable. Blam! This list is what i currently use and someone jumping in and trying to acquire all this at once is stupid or has some cash. Bless them both ways. At least from my economical stand point. Secret to being rich is act like your broke. ;) i purchase these when needed about 1 box or 2 a month. They run about $12-$16 a box. It adds up, unfortunately. I mix all these about 2 Tbsp per cu. ft. of soil (7 gal.) Except Alfalfa it goes at 4 Tbsp a cu. ft. These measurements are taken off the box. I calculate my volume and figure gallons of soil and multiply accordingly.
-Blood Meal (Q.R.)
-Alfalfa Meal (Q.R.)
-Neem Seed Meal (S.R.)
-Feather Meal (S.R.)
-Sea Bird Guano (Q.R.)
-Fish Bone Meal (S.R.)
-Rock Phosphate (S.R)
-Langbenite (S.R.)
-Kelp Meal (S.R.)
-Green Sand (S.R.) ...super slow release
-Azomite (S.R.)
-Dolomite Lime (no clue amount)
-Humic Acids
...i also put Rabbit Food pellets in the soil as well. Probably 1/4 cup per 50 gal soil. I have also toyed with Amino Acids by applying Brewers Yeast. Rabbit food and Brewers yeast reasoning will be revealed in future threads and links.

I would also like to mention when crafting a super soil (Q.R.) quick release & (S.R.) slow release are necessary to feed the plant through a whole outdoor season. Indoors, one could conceivably get away with just using quick release and adding manure as a soil conditioner.

In conclusion, one might say "That's a ton of junk and too much." Okay. I only mix the stuff on the "Gallon of soil" recommendations, so in the end it is about "okay". I also like to keep the inputs diversified so i get the maximum amount of biological input.

Molasses is a new thing this year. I have been adding Molasses as a soil drench monthly to keep the rhizosphere alive and chelate the nutrients for easier absorption. I am not positive behind the science in that. That is an article to be read on NCBI i bet. ;)

@ChefDGreen Growing outdoors is nice and i am blessed. My neighbors are nice and know i have a killer dog. ;) No matter. At a previoud residence i had a pest called bandits. No cure for them. Stay hidden. When they get big like this it is pure anxiety. I wake every day assuming they are gone. Nothing like the cool crisp air in the morning as you look at empty holes where your plants were. Again, new residence and nice, smart neighbors.
I still remember that feeling. The benefit of growing indoors reduces such anxiety but yields also reduce sadly. Beautiful girls man

Back
Top Bottom