@Stunger

Thank you for the compliments and forgive the uber-late response. Wishing you all the best as well. Thank you for stopping by.

IMG_20210816_064919768_HDR.jpg

Transplant complete and awaiting final transplant. They all survived and now I am needing to pick the 5 best.

@Stunger

Thank you for the compliments and forgive the uber-late response. Wishing you all the best as well. Thank you for stopping by.

IMG_20210816_064919768_HDR.jpg

Transplant complete and awaiting final transplant. They all survived and now I am needing to pick the 5 best.
I've spotted my favorites

@Plant Daddy the shorter ones by chance? They are all THC strains...
lol... I was looking at the shorter bushier ones... Hope your having a great summer Patrick. Your outdoor grow must be starting to flower about now. Looks like you kept them low and in smaller pots this year.

We have had an incredible summer here in Victoria. If I only knew the weather was going to be so warm and dry this year I would have grown some Autos and been harvesting them about now. I just flipped my indoor grow. We got a little rain this morning. Now is about the time when weather up here starts to get colder and wetter if it hasn't been all summer. lol

IMG_20210828_194541078.jpg

Moving along swimmingly. I am using GeoFlora to get them through the grow. The stuff doesn't seem to pack enough N for my liking. They are a Lil scorched on the tips, but still a little short on nitrogen.

Overall, I think the stuff rocks. Simple and easy to use.

IMG_20210905_092345148_HDR.jpg

Second day of hardening off. They are getting ready for full sun. The tall ones are extreme nitrogen hogs and a bit deficient in that aspect. They will recover after the transplant in a few days.

Outside daylight is short enough to trigger flower at the 38th parallel. (38°) Once the plants are transplanted, they will have these solar powered garden lights amidst them to keep them from flowering for a short time to squeeze a bit more veg time from them.
IMG_20210905_211312308.jpg

I have actually used these to keep plants from flowering before. It's enough light and they turn on by themselves. :thumb:

Sorry I missed your message of love, brother. I extend the same sentiments to you and yours. I see you are on an awakening journey. It is inspiring.

@NuttyProfessor
Just need the rest of the world to awaking now mate , its about being aware of your thoughts , the start of awakening is missed by most people due to them being carried by endless addictive negative thoughts constantly <
Just a few months back i thought 24/7 and was depressed about everything now i pick up on the useless thoughts and i can let them slide like the blink of an eye and bring my self back to being present, when you are present its impossible to think .,
here is a trick to find presence , take some slow deep breaths , close your eyes , hold you fore arms and hands out , say to your self " how do i know my hands are still there without looking" , keep concentrating on your hands , you will begin to feel aliveness in your hands , keep focus on your hands , once you do this you will realize your not thinking as all your attention is focused on your invisible hands , then you can practice feeling aliveness in your feet heart lungs etc
that is the BIG key to a better peaceful life :meditate:

Meant to add , when you do this trick and a thought comes THIS MAKES YOU AWARE that there is useless thoughts, never try to block the thoughts just do not let them carry you off into other thoughts , feel the liveness in the hands again bring your attention back there . it takes time but once you KNOW and recognize these thoughts you will live unburden by useless negative brain activity that can make your life living hell , you will notice GAPS between your thinking more and more until you can just switch off like a light

Rush job this morning before work. 1/2 hour to transplant these 8 clones.
IMG_20210910_085349523.jpg

Starting from the back set in pairs are...
LimeSkunk (personal strain)
SourSkunk (personal strain)
(BluCheez×Mango)×BluWater (personal strain)
BlackWater (bagseed)

The solar powered garden lights are between them to keep them from flowering. Hopefully it's enough. They are on 20 hours of light currently and the added lights will get them to about 16-17. Hopefully the shock of light loss doesn't trigger flower automatically.

The skunks are half auto and super sensitive to light change. They may flower immediately.

being on the critic side of things bro, I hope your not still growing for patients.

Back
Top Bottom