Patrick Swayze Smokes Pot to Fight Cancer

Patrick Swayze has allegedly begun smoking medical marijuana to help him in his fight with pancreatic cancer.

According to the National Enquirer, the 56-year-old actor has found that smoking weed helps ease his nausea, insomnia and anxiety.

Close friends of Swayze persuaded him to try pot, an insider told the tabloid, and it seems to have helped.

The Dirty Dancing star was photographed last week in his car in L.A. and he looks better than he has in months. He even appeared to have gained a little weight and had grown some of his hair back.

"Patrick and his brother Donnie get together almost every day and smoke a joint," the source added. "They have been seen smoking weed on the roof of Cedars-Sinai Medical Center while Patrick was getting a treatment."

Weed is truly God's gift to the world!

News Hawk- Ganjarden 420 MAGAZINE ® - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking
Source: Daily Contributor
Copyright: 2009 Daily Contributor

Pancreatic cancer is usually a death sentence in my experience seeing it first hand.I'm really amazed that he's still alive.
A friend of mine was diagnosed and given six months to live.He was dead in less than a month.
Maybe it has something to do with your ability to pay for the "best" healthcare.
I don't know.I have seen other cases where people live a bit longer but not as long as Patrick and definetly not as healthy.
The survival rates are insane.5 year survival rate:
•4.7 percent for white men
•4.2 percent for white women
•2.9 percent for African American men
•5.6 percent for African American women.
Taken from: Pancreatic Cancer Survival Rates

Back
Top Bottom