Patriotic Pothead

IndicaBlue

At the end of May I will be going to sunny San Diago. Not to look at the eye candy or listen to music right near da beach but to take the very short bus ride from airport, to the Marine Base Stationed next door. What made me sign up was a numerous amount of things but now that I've signed up I think of all the things I'll miss (weed) and all the people I will miss (people I smoke with). The biggest thing that bugs me is going to Iraq where I fear I will be shot or blown up and there will be no medical mary J for the pain. But I look at the bright side, that after serving my country which I love I will be able to come back to the Land of the free home of the brave and still not be able to smoke the weed I love(leagally). So while most people are saying support our troops. Here is one troop saying support our heads!

Hey man thats great, I know a Marine that was trained at Camp Pendleton, He's now in Iraq.

Good luck man and make sure you quit smoking, they drug test at one point.

FROM STONED_OFFSHORE: WHy would you go in thinking you may go to Iraq and get blown up? Do you think the cause is good enough for your life. Just wondering. ANyways congrats on your military decision they take very good care of you, housing and what not. If you get the chance see as many places as you can. I have a friend in the Navy, she has been to alot of places, including Iraq she loved all the differnet places.

Join the marines - travel to exotic faraway lands.... meet exciting and interesting people...AND KILL THEM!!!

sure the marines is a department of the navy.... the MENS department..

ive got a bunch of em from when i joined........

a kid in my class joined the marines and i still smoke with him whenever i see him. he just spends alot of money on Detox drinks.

^ I think they only drug test once so he should be good.

Hey Stoned Offshore someones got to do it, be thankful he is because if the military doesn't make quota, it draft time.

I had to take one drug test when I enlisted which I passed with the help of a $20 detox from GNC that always works it's a cleaner not a mask. You just have to take it a week prior to your drop. And I have to take one 24hrs of when i arrive at bootcamp hint hint I have a weeks notice. The day before I ship out though I will be drunk to the point of sleeping through the plane ride and meeting my drill instructor with beer breath and when he yells at me to get off his bus I will proceed to puke up the henny and hypnotic (incredibal hulk) and tequilla(anejo) all over his boots. Alot to be said for first impressions.

well good luck man and stay safe. well be thinkin about u.

ps. how can u smoke legally when u get back?

Hash said:
^ I think they only drug test once so he should be good.

Hey Stoned Offshore someones got to do it, be thankful he is because if the military doesn't make quota, it draft time.

Thats why I congratulated him on joining. I was just wondering becuz in his quote he was kinda sound like he really didnt want to go to Iraq and since joining now will pretty much guarentee him a spot in Iraq. I have a friend who was there in the Navy, USS Gunstonhall, she said it was pretty but she didnt feel the fight was worth what all the military was doing. Thats just a Navy girls first hand opinion, everyone has them. If the war was worth it I would have no problems fighting for our country. U.S.A. Baby. Just with a Democratic mind.

Back
Top Bottom