Pat's Mars Hydro II 700W Grow

Hey pat so you transplanted from soil to coco? Did you shake out all the soil? I had the same problem as you lol. I started some new beans in Dr earth organic soil and was not used to how different soil is. Such slow growth and it was holding too much water. I felt like I was going to kill my little girls so I got my organic coco going sooner then I wanted. I'm calling it a trial run! I gently took off the soil in water but it was a little too soon on these plants as the roots weren't fully developed. I lost one girl to the transplant and one looks rough but I think the rest will pull through. They went from 4" pots to 1gal. One plant had a few nodes but most barely had their first set of true leaves. Your plants are looking great! Looks like they didn't even skip a beat

Hey pat so you transplanted from soil to coco? Did you shake out all the soil? I had the same problem as you lol. I started some new beans in Dr earth organic soil and was not used to how different soil is. Such slow growth and it was holding too much water. I felt like I was going to kill my little girls so I got my organic coco going sooner then I wanted. I'm calling it a trial run! I gently took off the soil in water but it was a little too soon on these plants as the roots weren't fully developed. I lost one girl to the transplant and one looks rough but I think the rest will pull through. They went from 4" pots to 1gal. One plant had a few nodes but most barely had their first set of true leaves. Your plants are looking great! Looks like they didn't even skip a beat
Bedroom welcome my man, no I had coco 50% and perlite 50% mix. Last grow was slow because I started out in soil and only had a meagre 235w of cfl gotta start some where right? Anyhow this starting off in coco just kick my bollocks, should have watched the video first and have started in rockwool cubes. It does look like they are showing a bit of new growth. Gave it a little bit of nutes today at 0.5ml in 2.5L, recommended is 2-4ml in 1L. Small teaspoon of calmag to just help along that cal issue and got a small bit of run off. Will see how they like it. The panel is still only running Veg mode, to not fry the plants too much. Thanks for stopping by man means the world. Have a great day, Pat

Alrighty time for just a quick over view of how things are looking. Honestly have no idea how long I will be vegging or in fact the exact amount of days this has been going on. Just took some photos and also did another small DIY for my fan to spread some air around that tent.
420-magazine-mobile842576508.jpg

Small bit of PVC pipe and some nylon rope is enough for that.
420-magazine-mobile1027949976.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1191011882.jpg

420-magazine-mobile139970579.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1297813774.jpg

Still think these ones are able of being saved and will see how they react in the next few days.

Thanks for stopping by,
Pat

Good day my fellow growers and those boogeying along to this grow. I have been giving the plants feeding every day as instructed, little run off and keeping the coco moist. Growth is slow for now but sure it should take off.
420-magazine-mobile1420185268.jpg

The healthiest of the plants setting out another lovely set of nodes
420-magazine-mobile887316051.jpg

420-magazine-mobile195539817.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1020597098.jpg

And here we have the bastard one, little booger is chugging along trying to recoup so hope it sorts itself out.
420-magazine-mobile2000406093.jpg

Thanks for stopping by as always!

Pat

These babies keep looking better and better each update! Keep up the awesome work and I'm sure they will grow to be strong healthy ladies in no time!

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Much appreciated Kid, I was a moron and got some water spots on the biggest one. Did knock off the most of the water but now there is a few burned spots on, not too much to worry. I trimmed the dead leaves off so will see what is up in the next few days. Thanks for stopping by!

Much appreciated Kid, I was a moron and got some water spots on the biggest one. Did knock off the most of the water but now there is a few burned spots on, not too much to worry. I trimmed the dead leaves off so will see what is up in the next few days. Thanks for stopping by!

Eh it happens to the best of us sometimes, and at least you have it all under control .

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Good day my fellow growers I am back with another chilled update. Nothing much to report however I did up the calmag from 1tsp to about 1.5tsp and kept the biogrow at the same 0.5ml for 2.5L of water.
420-magazine-mobile86812867.jpg

420-magazine-mobile423092166.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1027688960.jpg

420-magazine-mobile227408242.jpg

Photos are taken before I removed the dead leaves, will be back in a few days with a bigger update as small ones are really boring I know I know boring right, LoL anyway another little interesting side project is the strawberry I have along side them, totally not under the light but moved to the side of the tent and has grown new leaves about three times the size of the original
420-magazine-mobile722725154.jpg

Hope all had a lovely day! Keep it airie my friends

Pat

Good day to my fellow growers, I am back again with a small update. Raised my panel again a bit and just kept giving nutes. Flushed it with just water to give it a fresh boost, think they look a bit better than previously so let us take a look at the photo situation.
420-magazine-mobile1214085150.jpg

420-magazine-mobile372689056.jpg

Top leaves here are looking wanky, suggestions?
420-magazine-mobile243914116.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1756912311.jpg

420-magazine-mobile42947516.jpg

Improvement but still a way to go.

Keep it airie my friends

Pat

Damn lookin like totally new plants with all that healthy growth! Great work!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Always a pleasure having you around Kid. Do you think the second plant is giving nute problems or just the plant being stubborn?

Always a pleasure having you around Kid. Do you think the second plant is giving nute problems or just the plant being stubborn?

I don't see any burn tho so I don't know about nute problems I'd say just wait it out. The leaves just might be acting weird or somethin

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey pat your plants are looking great. The droopy plant, how close are your lights and how long are they on? Maybe pull back a bit if its close or shorten day if its on too long. I'm sure it'll be fine. The new growth also looks a little light in color or is that your flash? Maybe bump nutes a little more if they are light green starting to yellow in person.

Hey pat your plants are looking great. The droopy plant, how close are your lights and how long are they on? Maybe pull back a bit if its close or shorten day if its on too long. I'm sure it'll be fine. The new growth also looks a little light in color or is that your flash? Maybe bump nutes a little more if they are light green starting to yellow in person.
Thanks BF, always great to have you about. I also thought perhaps it could be the light being close, raised it by about 5cm which is about 2 inches. Plants are sitting at about 4/5 inches. I am using 1ml of Bio Grow in 2.5L of water and 2 tsp of calmag. Think I should up it to about 2ml??

Hey pat. Just looked up biogrow from bio bizz. Normally you can get away with a lot more when using organics. It's more forgiving, not strong as synthetics. It says online for biogrow 1-4ml per L so yeah try bumping to 2. The plant will tell you. If it looks like too much drop down and if it's still turning yellowish add more
Much appreciated man, I do have the chart and all but growing first time in this coco is kicking my nuts. Will bump it up in the next feeding to 2ml and then to 3ml about 3/4 days afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom