Pay By Bank Transfer Or Bitcoin Get Free Cannabis Seeds At The Vault

The Vault

420 Sponsor
Free-Cannabis-Seeds.jpg

Everyone knows that #TEAMVAULT have the best cannabis seed giveaways, promos and offers in the #Canna Industry, but we never rest and we are always working hard to up our game, which usually means cheaper cannabis seed prices for you and / or more free cannabis seeds with every order.

We are super excited to announce that as of today, anyone that spends £50 or more at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store and pays by Bank Transfer or by Bitcoin will now receive 5 extra free seeds from the ever generous Phoenix Cannabis Seeds company (worth over £25! insane). This is of course on top of all our other offers and promos, check out the latest ones at our cannabis offers page to see how you can build some serious volumes of free cannabis seeds when making your purchase from The Vault by simply taking advantage of the amazing deals we have secured just for you.

In a nutshell – If you spend £50 at The Vault and paid by bank transfer / bitcoin you would get at least 7 free cannabis seeds, if you spend over £100 you would get at least 9 free cannabis seeds AND free delivery. Over £200 you would get at least 19 free cannabis seeds AND free delivery.

Read more at Pay by Bank Transfer or Bitcoin Get Free Cannabis Seeds

The Vault is truly becoming a powerhouse in the cannabis industry!

I just met a new member this weekend, from the UK, who said she bought her seeds from you and got them in only 2 days!

Quality Seeds Are Your Best Friend!

Thank you for great promotions! I'm going to be growing Vault seeds soon!

Your item arrived at our USPS facility in CHICAGO IL INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER on February 3, 2020 at 7:32 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

WOohoo!:yahoo:

Placed an order and went to my bank. My bank says they can only send in US dollars. I have messaged but I assume it's night time in England. Was looking forward to the freebies by using bank transfer.

Placed an order and went to my bank. My bank says they can only send in US dollars. I have messaged but I assume it's night time in England. Was looking forward to the freebies by using bank transfer.
Hi Buddy, did you get sorted? The bank can send it in US dollars thats fine as it will convert when it reaches us, just make sure that you / they send the correct amount and check if your bank is charging fees etc.

if you still need help drop an email to us at support@cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk

I'm really beginning to like the Vault. Great service. Won a contest some time back and dealt with Andy. He didn't just get me the seeds he was very friendly and funny. They answer email really quick. I don't think I'll do bank transfer again due to my bank. I'm a penny pincher and I like the extra seeds that come with bank transfer

All I can say is wow. 5 stars for @George from The Vault .. placed an order on mar 6,2020 .. payed by bitcoin. Super easy, fast and extra seed bonus on top of the other seed bonuses. Incredible service and product. I received the order on Thursday March 12,2020. I was blown away. I’m on the farthest point west in Canada on an island. Highly recommend The Vault Seedbank for your next order , they won’t disappoint. Happy growing Magic.

Back
Top Bottom