Paying rent

jynwey

i'm probably going to be medical very soon. i already know of a physician to see.

my question is, since i'm living with someone else right now, would i be putting them at risk with the law? is there any way a background check on them can link our home address to my medical marijuana use? and while we're on the subject, what kind of rights to privacy am i giving up becoming a patient?

these are just some things holding me back right now. i would love to become medical...

edit:
i guess i should add that i live in Los Angeles county. that might help..

Re: paying rent..

Mr J-

The only way, and odds are 1000000000:1, the Feds can ever connect you to cannabis is if they demand the MM ID Card Program files. So, don't get one. You don't need one. The OCBC Card is the most widely accepted card. What you need to get into most clubs is your original Dr Recommendation.

So, there you go.

So, what do I do? Print out this form off of OCBC's site and give it to the physician I'm seeing in LA? I don't understand. Or do I need to live in Oakland to get this card?

If you are going to a doctor that is MMJ friendly then they will already have those papers. IF you are just seeing a normal doctor then yea I guess you could print that and ask them but chances are they won't recommend MMJ for you.

No you do not have to live in Oakland you can get your note any where in California. Any Doctor with a MD can Prescribe MMJ you'll just find most won't unless you have cancer or aids thats why you should vist MMJ fiendly Docs

jynwey said:
So, what do I do? Print out this form off of OCBC's site and give it to the physician I'm seeing in LA? I don't understand. Or do I need to live in Oakland to get this card?

OCBC will work with you on the phone and using the fax.. I don't think you have to be there. Give them a call.. good people.

OCBC card is accepted almost anywhere.. Mr Spliff is correct, you can live anywhere in California and get the OCBC card.

FYI: Alameda County is using the OCBC card as their official county card for the State-mandated medical marijuana ID program. They have their own 24/7 verification system for California police officers.

If your Doc isn't familiar with the MMJ program, yes.. take the OCBC form. It is written to cover your Dr in the case of any legal liability.

By law all you need is a Dr recommendation but some dispensaries have assholes running them and they hassle you if you don't have the "card-of-the-week".

OCBC has issued over 80,000 cards to patients. California Drs have issued more than 350,000 recommendations for medical cannabis.

Back
Top Bottom