PB's Persistent Pot Condo: Established 2019

I decided to try @New420Guy Seeds for my first order. Amnesia Fem, Jedi Glue (Star WArs nerd from wayback - although I think I missed the 10 for $20 deal by a day!), and Pibeurt. WOohoo I'm stoked, bitcoin went through! Happy New Year to me! And you! CHeers! :yahoo:

A relaxing Saturday night at the pot condo, figured I'd share whats going on...the oldest pineapple expresses are just about cooked! They really love the new SP250 @SmokeSara ! They are smallish bushes but the buds are stacking really nicely. I didn't do much pruning to the front one, have a fair amount of popcorn but I don't mind! IT was fun to see the difference. The far one definitely has more girth and was popsicled. I'm lazy though so I think it'll be hit and miss how much trimming I do going forward. I still have a hard time removing bud sites they are all so cute!

IMG_20200104_134129265_HDR.jpg

And check out the rescue reveg! I looked back she came home on Oct 31. I have plenty of cuts off this plus it just keeps shooting out new branches! She's going into the condo soon, I can't wait to see if it has purple buds like what it showed up with!

IMG_20200104_203909129.jpg

I also offed the NY Diesel males this week...but not before I pollinated a branch on a pineapple express and a LA confidential! I'm very excited to see how that goes.

And lastly, I started cloning differently. This is working! $10 bucks for the tent from the Wal Mart garden winter blowout shelf, a heat mat (half price from Meijer end of season blow out), my last china express (other three dead already) and some rockwool cubes! A little tidbit of advice there...check out your big box stores about now northern dwellers, you can find gems in the winter discount isle this time of year!

IMG_20200104_210010778.jpg

IMG_20200104_205857200.jpg

Cute little roots! This is my second to sprout, they took a long time (3 weeks maybe?). I have some in soil that have been months and they still haven't shown good roots yet! They look healthy and even show growth bud no roots. Some of those have rooted, but they took a very long time! I'm still a cloner in progress.

Well CHeers from the pot condo, hope you all are having a great night! :yahoo:

What's the strategy with regular seeds? I have 5 Pibeurt, 5 Jedi glu, 7 Bruce banner. Was thinking of soaking 1 of each.

IMG_20200106_113645445.jpg

You'll have a 50% chance of a male plant for each regular seed. I'd drop at least two, if not all of the seeds of the strains I wanted to grow first.

Bitcoin is up, the clone tent is working great and now this! I might go see what my wife is up to...hmm..or maybe better not break the streak... ;) :yahoo:

IMG_20200110_200328915.jpg

It really can't ever be a bad day when you know you got this in your basement. CHeers y'all, have a great week! :yahoo:
IMG_20200113_080047553.jpg
IMG_20200113_080006725.jpg
IMG_20200113_080105708.jpg
That little truism put a smile on my face today. True enough! Cheers P looking great in there. Especially the girl whose necks aren’t strong enough to hold up her heavy heads. Gorgeous.

That little truism put a smile on my face today. True enough! Cheers P looking great in there. Especially the girl whose necks aren’t strong enough to hold up her heavy heads. Gorgeous.
Thanks DD I got the bud stack down pretty good this round but my tennants seem to chronically suffer from floppy stem syndrome...I should hang them up but I'm rather lazy! I guess I'm a bit of a slum lord...

These pineapple expresses grow like bushes and are really soft stemmed, but man do they produce. I'm hoping to pull 8 ounces from those two...I'll be a bit disappointed if I don't get 6 but I'm not too worried about that. Anyway 3oz a plant is good for me!

So I went to grow shop guy #2 yesterday and got a earful of snobby thinks he deserves the business and no way cheap led's are gonna grow anything like his $2k rig...so instead of showing off my new Mars Hydro SP 250 or my awesome veg closet or my amazing flower room, I'm just gonna show the haul.

This is (2) Pineapple Expresses in 3 gal pots (with some magic @Vulx powder mixed in), flowered under the first SP 25O...6.2 oz! I think that's .67gpw. I'll take it! CHeers y'all thanks for helping me grow some kick-ass weed with nothing but the basics! :yahoo:

IMG_20200126_213456636.jpg

So I went to grow shop guy #2 yesterday and got a earful of snobby thinks he deserves the business and no way cheap led's are gonna grow anything like his $2k rig...so instead of showing off my new Mars Hydro SP 250 or my awesome veg closet or my amazing flower room, I'm just gonna show the haul.

This is (2) Pineapple Expresses in 3 gal pots (with some magic @Vulx powder mixed in), flowered under the first SP 25O...6.2 oz! I think that's .67gpw. I'll take it! CHeers y'all thanks for helping me grow some kick-ass weed with nothing but the basics! :yahoo:

IMG_20200126_213456636.jpg

Is this the cannabis version of the movie Pretty Woman?

Thanks 780 I tried to explain to him I could (and now of course would) never own a 2k rig and there's gonna be a wave of me's heading his way but his cloud had settled way above me and the convo went nowhere from there. Now he was cheaper by like 2 bucks for a jug of Big Bloom but I can get it at Ace Hardware for way less pontification. ;)

As if I need more things to grow...new Sensi seeds from the Vault incoming! Good luck on the contest you guys, check it out in the sponsor discounts section if you haven't already!

Bitcoin is up so I couldn't resist...I think my 70 dollar purchase only cost me about 40 bucks! Buy low spend high! :bongrip:

Hiya Silverfox125 if you click on the down carrot next to the white "sponsor" text in the black bar across the top of the page, a hover over box shows up, its also part of the forum so you can find it somewhere in there.

Boy that one on the left in the second shot is pretty rough this AM. She's not takin up water anymore and doing some serious withering. I'm pretty sure it's mostly N toxicity, which doesn't surprise me as I've continued to be my lazy self and this strain out of the 5 I've been consistently running has always been very finicky towards the end and I've never been very mindful of that. Throw in some cal/mag instability, maybe a bit of light burn, some shaky ph...

Honestly I'm not quite sure where she's at age wise, but she's got mostly milky and a amber here and there, so she's getting the chop! I'm tired of looking at her and I think if I'm not careful I'm gonna head right into rot.

I don't know. Still looks like a decent haul. Plus I got beans from my cross with the male NY Diesel!

IMG_20200202_134627037.jpg

Throw in some cal/mag instability, maybe a bit of light burn, some shaky ph...
...but other than that, she's fine...:cheesygrinsmiley:

Happy Harvesting, Pb- looks like she'll be some fine smoke !

Back
Top Bottom