PB's Persistent Pot Condo: Established 2019

We have 1st draft of operating agreement, one step closer to full time farmer!
That pic should be all the credentials you need!

Bravo Pbass! You getting a pro grow up? Fantastic!
Hiyall thank you! Once one spends enough time at 420mag with all you smart people who already figured it out it's really all about the genetics and time in veg right? To be honest these things have really weak stems and they break when you fart next to them and I pretty much destroyed a whole room's worth with the timer debacle...I still have plenty of room to clean up my act believe me!

Stoney I was in the right place at the right time and then someone else was at the right place at the right time and BAM all of a sudden we got all the things you need to get a commercial sized, state licensed grow going with blessing from the local government and pre-built relationship with a local processor. It's been a long row to hoe but I should end up a significant shareholder and manager of a decent sized operation by 2022 (knock on wood). Like any start up it'll be lean for a while but the potential for some major cabbage is there..and we already have one of these!

CHeers yall have a great day! :yahoo:
20211026_105649.jpg

I am two back teeth dumber as of yesterday. No pain at all today, but I miss my weed! Gonna do the grinder thing just not interested in dry socket!

CHeers yall hope you are doing great!:yahoo:

20211117_140642.jpg

20211117_141407.jpg

Hiyall, happy holidays!!

20211220_171142.jpg

Do you think this is ready to pull? Its been in flower since September. It's not my biggest but its been through alot, I hope she turns out nice.

Be safe and of good cheer, lets have a great new year! CHeers! :yahoo:

Taking cuttings works for mama's porch flowers as well! Only got one kind, geraniums or some such, the others were too far gone when I thought of it. Fun stuff! Notice the pot leaves behind for pertinent content ;)
20211230_111800.jpg

CHeers, have a great day! :yahoo:

Hiyall I hope yall are doing great! It's up to the state of Michigan now, wish me luck! Here's some mom's watching the riff raff grapes horn in on their sunshine. CHeers! :yahoo:

P.S. Mom's are a huge pain in thr arse.
20220201_145336.jpg

Hey PBass. Good to see you coming up for air now and again.

It's up to the state of Michigan now, wish me luck!

Good luck! I hope the move goes well.

Mom's are a huge pain in thr arse.

A truism if ever there were.
Cuttings, yes?

Hiya DD...yeah lots of cuttings over their lives but I'm not as bad as I was about hoarding trimmings. I've been a bit lazy, these things are unruly and touchy as shit and if I don't reign them in they die on me. Just finally gave in and yanked Critical reveg I had for a long time that just dwindled away...luckily have a few cuttings that are rooting. My clone area is a dirty mess which isn't helping either. I keep telling myself if this license deal goes through (knocking on wood) I'll get my shit together on company time! CHeers bro, have a great day!

Hiyall! Big hoop jumped today on the commercial grow project...we were approved to be able to be approved! Was actually the approval I was most worried about. Should just be little time and big money now lol!

Heres a big tray of tops, we like lots of tops! CHeers! :yahoo:

20220224_134743.jpg

Congrats, PB, on the "to be approved" approval :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom