PC Grow 92 Watt CFL Bag Seed

Re: Pc grow 92watt cfl. bag seed

So I was able to snag a few photos tonight.
SSPX0824.jpg

Loki dealing well to the recent Lstin
SSPX0823.jpg

Juno2 now 12 days old and Sakura now 15 days old. They both are growing at a steady pace.

So now that pic updates are here I'm off to:bong: then pass out for the night.

rsz_sspx0842.jpg

Loki is now 34 days old. The lights have been on 12/12 for six days now. The closet is starting to achieve a nice piney smell thanks to Loki. I think I may end up moving the pc to the garage eventually. But for now all looks well. The photo is from yesterday morning. Tomorrow Loki and Juno2 will be getting nutes with the watering. Sakura was yellowing really bad from the bottom so I have moved outside and will just let it go out there.:grinjoint:

So woke up this morning to find in my rush to get to class yesterday some of the clothes in the closet blocked the intake fan causing extreame heat. I gave Loki and Juno2 some water before lights out and just checked on them tonight. Both seem to be doing fine. Aside from some dead fan leaves on loki the brief wave of heat doesn't seem to be as bad as my previous issues with heat during my first grow. Now on to a few quick images
SSPX0854.jpg

Loki and Juno2 inside the case. Kind of wish I had snapped a photo this morning so I could have a comparison but ah well.
SSPX0853.jpg

Just a shot of the other side outside the pc for a better view.:grinjoint:
Juno2 will be getting one final transplant into a slightly larger pot at some point this weekend.

bummer

Back
Top Bottom