PC Stealth Grow Box With LED Lights - Grow Journal 2013

Manutdfc

Hi all,

I am new to this and have started my first ever indoor grow so any and all help from anybody is much appreciated :) I'm growing Autoflowers (Sweet Tooth and Royal Haze Matic) I'm in the veg stage. 29 days in total from placing the seedling in to a 2litre plant pot (Used small pot as have limited space in the Pc Grow Box Height- 26" Width 8") I'm using Plagron All Mix soil for this grow. I have added no nutes yet as i dont know how to use em and when to give them to the plants. (I have bio bizz grow and bio bizz bloom nutes) The LED's im using are 3 x 15watt ones. The temp range in the box is 21 - 24 degrees C. it is air cooled with pc fans. The light schedule is 18/6. Have no signs of pests (Thankfully) I have left the watering until the pots felt really light when i lifted them.

Just wanted to know if they are looking good in yer opinion. Also when should i add the nutes and roughly how much? I've looked online to find out but there are so many different opinions out there. All info and opinions welcomed :) Thanks all.

Here are some pictures of my grow on Day 29

Picture 1 - 3 are Royal Haze Matic (Left) and Sweet Tooth in the grow box.

Royal Haze Matic

Sweet Tooth

I've never ran an auto or used leds so I can't help u much but the light Coleridge of ur grouth ussually shows the need for nutrients. I've never used those nutes either so I can't say how much u should give them.....I hope some one can give you the answersyou need and ur plants r doing fine someone will give u some advice ....

I've never ran an auto or used leds so I can't help u much but the light Coleridge of ur grouth ussually shows the need for nutrients. I've never used those nutes either so I can't say how much u should give them.....I hope some one can give you the answersyou need and ur plants r doing fine someone will give u some advice ....

Thanks for the reply Man. Hopefully someone can help out but i will continue posting pictures and information as my grow continues.

I do know for a fact that u usually use a reduced dose of nutes and work up to.full streangth depending on lenght of ur auto flower

Yes im goin to start off with a 1/2 r 1/4 nutes and up the strength as the grow continues just a bit iffy on when to add the nutes. Some people say two weeks into veg but other say once i add the nutes the plant will stop growing. Id rather my plants to be taller before it stops growing.

subscribed. I would wait until your plants are 4-5 inches tall and have 5 nodes of growth to start your plants on 1/4 strength nutrients and gradually increase it to full strength nutrients. here is a Bio Biz nutrient feed chart

biobizz_grow_chart1.jpg

Hey John thanks for your reply. Currently the sweet tooth is a hight of 4" with the 5th node starting to appear, as is the Royal Haze Matic but with a height of 6". The sweet tooth seems ta be growing at a hight of 1/4 inch a day while the R.H.M grows at 1/2 inch. I might start on 1/4 of bio bizz grow soon if not later but in the next few days, today would be Day 30 so i'll post more photos later.

Hi all on Day 32 now. Took measurements of the Sweet tooth and Royal Haze Matic today.

My Royal haze is standing at 7 n 3/4" while the Sweet tooth is at 5". The sex for my two girls were noticeable yesterday which is good everything is going ok. Later today when lights are on i will add bio bizz grow, Ill keep you guys update :)

Lights back on and just added 1/4 ml of bio bizz grow to both my ladies along with 500ml of water for each plant. Hope everything will go okay and i will update you all with photos in the next couple of days =).

I'm also going to start LST once it gets a little taller. I have never done it before but if any tips or advice yes please, take care everyone.

Hello everyone. Finally I got around to updating my journal, so let me update you all :p

Today is day 38 and I have fed the plants water with 1ml of bio bizz grow per litre.

On Day 35 I Started to L.S.T the R.H.M and on Day 37 I did the same with the Sweet Tooth, remember this is my first grow and my first L.S.T so if you can see if im doing anything wrong or anything i could do please do tell :)

Anyways heres some pictures on Day 38.

Sweet Tooth And R.H.M
IMG_21638.JPG

Sweet Tooth
IMG_216411.JPG

R.H.M
IMG_21659.JPG

Sweet Tooth and R.H.M (Top)
IMG_216611.JPG

Sweet Tooth (Top)
IMG_216813.JPG

Sweet Tooth (Close Up - Top)
IMG_216913.JPG

R.H.M (Top)
IMG_217010.JPG

R.H.M (Side View)
IMG_217112.JPG

Hi all here's an update on my grow. These pic's were taken 3 days ago on day 53. haven't had time till now to upload them. I've increased the bio bloom nutes gradually by 0.5ml ever time I've feed them. i just fed them today and they are on 2ml bloom notes now. here are the pics enjoy :)

Royal Haze Matic
IMG_217211.JPG
IMG_21798.JPG
IMG_21838.JPG
IMG_21849.JPG

Sweet Tooth
IMG_21884.JPG
IMG_21909.JPG
IMG_21919.JPG
IMG_219310.JPG

Hi all just a quick update on my grow...im at Day 74 now and i think the Royal Haze is nearing the end of its cycle but i am not sure. The trichomes on the RMH are starting to turn orange. They are very noticeable but you can't really tell in the pictures. I am just wondering do i wait for them to all turn orange b4 i start to harvest them. I have uploaded some pics of it so if any one could have a look and tell me their views on it. Any and all help is appreciated :) And if anyone could tell me the best way to harvest them and dry them out. thanks all. pics are below :)

Royal Matic Haze
IMG_22109.JPG
IMG_22085.JPG
IMG_22066.JPG
IMG_22057.JPG

Sweet Tooth
IMG_220412.JPG
IMG_22009.JPG
IMG_219911.JPG
IMG_21988.JPG
IMG_21977.JPG

the white pistils turn orange as the plant matures. you need a 30x jewelers loupe to see the trichomes and judge when to harvest. harvest at 5%-15% amber trichomes for a "head high" energetic effect and harvest at 30%-50% amber trichomes for a "body stone" sedative effect.

I use a portable drying rack to dry my buds, it usually takes 7 days until the buds are just dry enough to for the bud to break off the stem. I then cut all the buds off the branches and place them into storage containers. I take the buds out of the storage containers and place them into a bowl to air out for at least 15 minutes a day then place them back into the storage containers for at least 2 weeks.

dry_fast_cactus.jpg

Grower's Edge Dry Rack w/ 2in Zipper Opening (12/Cs) [728745] - Miscellaneous - Garden Accessories - Gardening & Hydroponics Store - Horticulture Source

2' Dry Rack w/ Zipper Openings

2' Hanging Dry Net without clips - Access Hydroponic

2' Dry Rack w/ Zipper Openings - Access Hydroponic

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

When you repot them, I suggest planting them deep. Up to the first set of leaves. Are they staying in that tiny box the whole grow? They will never fit

Back
Top Bottom