PCaddict Does Bandaid Haze, Panama Haze, Neville's Haze & 79Xmas Bud

The 79Xmas bud and Candida

20201219_104942.jpg

20201219_104927.jpg

@Emilya I am going to need help with my LOS in the tent. They are all in Coots mix so that the soil I am using. I am already seeing yellow tips and edges and I haven't gave them their first watering yet. I have the Malt Barley that I need to grind up and I have amendments from when I mixed my Super Soil. Not sure if I have everything I will need so anything you can think of that we should add please let me know.

My Big girls are in different soil. I think you can guess what kind. so just the girls in the tent., 4 79Xmas Bud and 1 Candida

@Emilya I am going to need help with my LOS in the tent. They are all in Coots mix so that the soil I am using. I am already seeing yellow tips and edges and I haven't gave them their first watering yet. I have the Malt Barley that I need to grind up and I have amendments from when I mixed my Super Soil. Not sure if I have everything I will need so anything you can think of that we should add please let me know.
The first trick of any supersoil is to cook it so as to make some of the nutrients available to the plant from the getgo, and to calm down the high and low pH areas that exist around the organics as they start to break down. Coots doesnt call for as long of a cooking period than Subcool, but in my mind this cooking period is super important in both systems.

The next trick of LOS is in bringing in the correct microbes, and getting them to thrive in a sustainable manner in that large container, to create the living part of LOS. We have targeted compost tea recipes for each stage of the grow in TLO growing so that we get those microbes added to the system, and I would recommend the same method to bring them into your LOS.

Yellow tips is very common in an organic grow. That little bit of tip burn happens in almost every supersoil organic grow I have seen, and I thought it was just part of organic growing until I moved to Geoflora. I suspect the burned tips are nothing more than some of the roots hitting a spot of raw organics in the container and cringing from it, but it has never seemed to be a problem in my grows as long as the tip burns stays at that point. The edges is another matter and even some tip damage can happen when there are deficiencies, and to have deficiencies in a soil as built up and rich as this, doesn't make sense... so it points one to think that something is amiss in the microbe world, in the organic feeding cycle.

If you have the ability to make a proper AACT, I would advise you to do that, and I can point you to some great recipes specific to various points in the grow. Remember that a tea is not feeding the plant, it is only to add microbes, who then feed your plants from what is already in the soil. Short of a targeted tea I would advise you to get hold of one of the microbial inoculation products so as to get your microbes going in the numbers that are needed, and then as they become self sustainable in the LOS, you probably wont need any more.

The first trick of any supersoil is to cook it so as to make some of the nutrients available to the plant from the getgo, and to calm down the high and low pH areas that exist around the organics as they start to break down. Coots doesnt call for as long of a cooking period than Subcool, but in my mind this cooking period is super important in both systems.

The next trick of LOS is in bringing in the correct microbes, and getting them to thrive in a sustainable manner in that large container, to create the living part of LOS. We have targeted compost tea recipes for each stage of the grow in TLO growing so that we get those microbes added to the system, and I would recommend the same method to bring them into your LOS.

Yellow tips is very common in an organic grow. That little bit of tip burn happens in almost every supersoil organic grow I have seen, and I thought it was just part of organic growing until I moved to Geoflora. I suspect the burned tips are nothing more than some of the roots hitting a spot of raw organics in the container and cringing from it, but it has never seemed to be a problem in my grows as long as the tip burns stays at that point. The edges is another matter and even some tip damage can happen when there are deficiencies, and to have deficiencies in a soil as built up and rich as this, doesn't make sense... so it points one to think that something is amiss in the microbe world, in the organic feeding cycle.

If you have the ability to make a proper AACT, I would advise you to do that, and I can point you to some great recipes specific to various points in the grow. Remember that a tea is not feeding the plant, it is only to add microbes, who then feed your plants from what is already in the soil. Short of a targeted tea I would advise you to get hold of one of the microbial inoculation products so as to get your microbes going in the numbers that are needed, and then as they become self sustainable in the LOS, you probably wont need any more.
I have Real Growers Recharge I can give them for their first drink when they are ready. Will that help or should I do an AACT for a first drink. My soil has cooked for a year and a half so I am sure it is cooked. I have EXC and Kelp meal for a top dress along with the Malt Barley. What should I make the AACT with? I gave my buddy my Boggie Brew AACT and pump etc. So I will need to reinvest in those. That will have to happen after the holidays.

I Really appreciate you taking the time to help. My last grow in Coots didn't go well. The only thing I gave them was the Recharge. I guess that got them by but that's all. This time I want to try to keep them in good shape.

I have Real Growers Recharge I can give them for their first drink when they are ready. Will that help or should I do an AACT for a first drink. My soil has cooked for a year and a half so I am sure it is cooked. I have EXC and Kelp meal for a top dress along with the Malt Barley. What should I make the AACT with? I gave my buddy my Boggie Brew AACT and pump etc. So I will need to reinvest in those. That will have to happen after the holidays.

I Really appreciate you taking the time to help. My last grow in Coots didn't go well. The only thing I gave them was the Recharge. I guess that got them by but that's all. This time I want to try to keep them in good shape.
In the last grow, blame the soil mix then... the recharge can only work with what is there. Since you have the recharge, I would go with that rather than trying to brew my own tea, hoping I get the timing and correct microbe population correct. Recharge gives you a full load of exactly the right microbes... keep them coming, at least once a week. Continue to give the top dressings as advised in an LOS, so as to make the microbeastie population self sustainable, and about mid grow you can probably stop giving the Recharge.

In the last grow, blame the soil mix then... the recharge can only work with what is there. Since you have the recharge, I would go with that rather than trying to brew my own tea, hoping I get the timing and correct microbe population correct. Recharge gives you a full load of exactly the right microbes... keep them coming, at least once a week. Continue to give the top dressings as advised in an LOS, so as to make the microbeastie population self sustainable, and about mid grow you can probably stop giving the Recharge.
I will ask you before I do it. At that time would you give me some guidance on how much to top dress. ie. 1 cup this 1/4 cup that depending on how big they are and what phase they are in, Flower/veg. So first couple watering's I will give the Recharge and not worry about AACT then.

I will ask you before I do it. At that time would you give me some guidance on how much to top dress. ie. 1 cup this 1/4 cup that depending on how big they are and what phase they are in, Flower/veg. So first couple watering's I will give the Recharge and not worry about AACT then.
I will refer you to @NuttyProfessor for the answer to this. I don't do LOS so I am not comfortable giving advice on how to make the LOS sustainable using top dressings... I am sure there is a balance that needs to be observed there somewhere since Mulder's chart still has to apply.

I will be MIA tomorrow for most of the day. We are have having a Christmas dinner tomorrow and the wifes kids are coming over and bringing people over that I dont want clued into what I am doing and my PC is in the living room where we will be and she doesn't want any weed pics etc.

I will be MIA tomorrow for most of the day. We are have having a Christmas dinner tomorrow and the wifes kids are coming over and bringing people over that I dont want clued into what I am doing and my PC is in the living room where we will be and she doesn't want any weed pics etc.
Have a great time PC. Eat a edible, it will be more enjoyable..lol

Back
Top Bottom