420 Magazine Background

PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

PCaddict

If you choose to run two "Hybrids" along side two A5's,...make sure they are mostly Sativas...like 80/20 type of Hybrid , OK, or else u may run into finishing time troubles.
Got ya something that flowers for around or at the same time to harvest.

PCaddict

Can I also trouble you for a quick abbreviation debrief?

A5 = ?
F1, F2 = ?
S1, S2 =?

I think they're all breeding terms, but never investigated so IDK.
I don't understand all the initials either Sky I guess it has to do with their linage and who bread them I don't know

PCaddict

I know for sure I want to get the KA5H seeds for the next grow in my tent now for another strain that flowers for the same time of 9 to 12 weeks. Maybe the Malawi the KA5H is a Hybrid the Malawi goes 10 to 13 weeks I wonder if that is close enough. I know I would probably Love those two. I been wanting some Sativa stock that would give me some to hold me over for a bit.

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018, Jan 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018

PCaddict

Yes PC , if u wanna grow the Malawi along side the A5 , that would work out great.
I want to grab some of those seeds after the first of the year and those will be my next tent grow.

Skybound

Fudo Myoo

PCaddict

PCaddict

Yes it is, hope it’s what you’re looking for.
Thanks Penny they are just what I am looking for. My next tent grow will be the KA5H and Malawi. I am going to do a few different strains out in my greenhouse next spring but for my next tent grow I will do those two strains. I have been apprehensive about doing Sativas due to how they grow and how the buds form and the Long flower time but I really want to try those.

Top Bottom