420 Magazine Background

PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

PCaddict

I know for sure I want to get the KA5H seeds for the next grow in my tent now for another strain that flowers for the same time of 9 to 12 weeks. Maybe the Malawi the KA5H is a Hybrid the Malawi goes 10 to 13 weeks I wonder if that is close enough. I know I would probably Love those two. I been wanting some Sativa stock that would give me some to hold me over for a bit.

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018
Can I also trouble you for a quick abbreviation debrief?
A5 = ?
F1, F2 = ?
S1, S2 =?
I think they're all breeding terms, but never investigated so IDK.
This help?

Duggan

Member of the Month: Aug 2016, June 2017, Sept 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2014, Dec 2017, April 2018, July 2019 - Nug of the Month: April 2018

seedlingmtl

Can I also trouble you for a quick abbreviation debrief?

A5 = ?
F1, F2 = ?
S1, S2 =?

I think they're all breeding terms, but never investigated so IDK.
If you use wikipedia and search F1 hybrid....it should get you started on the other terms. The S1 is self pollinating from reversing sex.

Last edited:

Skybound

Fudo Myoo

PCaddict

This help?
Thanks for the Article Shed I read it and now I have a little better understanding but I still don't know what the A5 stands for in the KA5H strain

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

PCaddict

Yes it is, hope it’s what you’re looking for.
Thanks Penny they are just what I am looking for. My next tent grow will be the KA5H and Malawi. I am going to do a few different strains out in my greenhouse next spring but for my next tent grow I will do those two strains. I have been apprehensive about doing Sativas due to how they grow and how the buds form and the Long flower time but I really want to try those.

Top Bottom