PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

I found this on the web so it does go 12 to 14 weeks. This is the description and it sound really good

One of Flash Auto Seeds latest and greatest creations Muay Thai SuperAuto raises the buddy bar for Sativa dominant autoflowers everywhere. Embedded within her colossal frame you will find long white resinous buds, that breathe a spicy/herbal aroma, harboring rich fruity undertones. Once inhaled, she induces a powerful mind and body blowing stone, taking you on an exotic trip of a lifetime.

A true Thai champion and all round super strain, Muay Thai SuperAuto flexes it's very potent and resin coated muscles (or rather buds) for all to see. Simply put, this feminized specimen is an absolute beauty of a plant.

Fully loaded and ready to blow, Muay Thai SuperAuto possesses a considerable amount of bang for Sativa dominant bud. Flash Auto Seeds really put their all into creating a strain that not only was powerful but would also be aesthetically pleasing, pungent and high performance and we're pleased to say they succeeded. Grown in the great outdoors she proves full well why she is a true champion, yielding a tremendous amount of high quality cannabis. On average, outdoor growers can expect to receive anywhere between 200-400g (per plant).

Just a whiff of Muay Thai SuperAuto is enough to get you hooked. The white resin wonder emits a Thai-infused incense mixed with cherries and a touch of lemon for good measure. An undeniably alluring concoction to say the least.

Muay Thai SuperAuto is an absolute pleasure to grow, her long buds drool with resin and her thin leaves make trimming a breeze. Growing to monstrous heights that pass even the 3 meter mark, she is best grown outdoors, however growers with the space do have the option to grow her in an indoor environment. She completes her life cycle in 95 - 110 days.

One for the pot pleasure seekers out there, Muay Thai SuperAuto take you on a psychedelic ride through time and space. On your full-bodied journey, you'll find yourself incredibly motivated and bursting with creative thoughts. Perfect for sharing among friends.
So I am still not sure if they are Autos or not It says She completes her life cycle in 95 - 110 days. so I don't know if that is from seed to harvest or if that is Flowering time

If I had my choice I would grab Nevilles Haze and not even think about it.
[/QUO
It goes for up to 16 weeks man that would take forever but hay if it is that good it would be worth the wait. All they have on Seedsman is a 10 pack not too expensive around $70 USD I was thinking of grabbing more Killer A5 Haze but I don't know if ACE will take my debit card why do they make it so hard to buy seeds, shish :(

If I had the money I would buy a 10 pack and send Duggan a couple of them. Dam I wish it wasn't December with Christmas coming I would pull the trigger on those. Maybe they will still have them after Christmas but I doubt it

Drop them autos into 5 gallons of coco and water/ feed light at first and as they grow, up them to once every other to a couple of days. You will get a nice harvest. I love growin autos!

If I had the money I would buy a 10 pack and send Duggan a couple of them. Dam I wish it wasn't December with Christmas coming I would pull the trigger on those. Maybe they will still have them after Christmas but I doubt it
Why not go half’s? Or thirds with D? Give me a P. O box. It’s Christmas!

Fudo I will have to wait till after the first of the year with it being Christmas and my wife already seen the charge from the seeds I just bought, She didn't say anything but she mentioned the charge and I could tell she wasn't happy. I didn't say what it was for. If you want to go in together then we can work something out if they still have them
Drop them autos into 5 gallons of coco and water/ feed light at first and as they grow, up them to once every other to a couple of days. You will get a nice harvest. I love growin autos!
I plan to run them this spring in my greenhouse. It will be in LOS and using Boggie Brew Compost Tea to feed them. Sticky said Norcali grew one that got 10 ft. tall outside so they should be good autos, I am looking forward to those

Fudo I will have to wait till after the first of the year with it being Christmas and my wife already seen the charge from the seeds I just bought, She didn't say anything but she mentioned the charge and I could tell she wasn't happy. I didn't say what it was for. If you want to go in together then we can work something out if they still have them

I plan to run them this spring in my greenhouse. It will be in LOS and using Boggie Brew Compost Tea to feed them. Sticky said Norcali grew one that got 10 ft. tall outside so they should be good autos, I am looking forward to those
I hear ya, I’m on a budget. That’s why I built my lights and filter. Yeah, just let me know whenever, I’m in.

Hay PC, I didn't get a chance to take a pix or to take her down last night. I forgot I had tickets for Elf
Took my grandson. He had a good time. It’s Sunday morning now and I’ll b heading to the grow shortly
For the Pix & Chop he,he,he
I think I mentioned that I washed my hash plant W/ lemon. Juice + baking soda because of WM.
I usually don’t wash my inside grows but in this case it was needed.
I always wash my outside stuff, but not the stuff grown inside. The point is when I washed the buds
Well and rinsed..... in the end the water was pretty clear if it wasn’t for the white mold it would not have needed it.Imo. I’m drying low and slow in bags in the fridge before jarring.
Have a happy hippy day. :peace: This was spouse to b a photo (Oh well it could have been worse).
BFF1C3DA-5802-4FB0-AF42-2A076FA7DE37.jpeg
0096FBB9-0995-44B0-AD98-CAEF06C133ED.jpeg
BBF78ED3-C9A6-42E3-80E8-F7381C0232F2.jpeg
BD6B6F8A-669E-4566-9EBB-82D628F25707.jpeg

I just checked my plants and the Gold Leaf which was doing the best looks dead. I checked it yesterday and the pot felt light but not as light as it was before so I was waiting another day to water and when I went in to check on it , it looks dead all wilted up. I gave it some water but I don't know if it will come back, Dam

Back
Top Bottom