420 Magazine Background

PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

PCaddict

PC don't sell the lights. You'll need them later when you're running 3 or 4 tents ;) It happens :laugh2: I've got 3 going at the moment and one in storage :19:
I want to convert the whole room into a flowering room and move my tent to the basement for Veg etc. so I may just hold onto them for future use
:high-five:

weenmeoff

Photo of the Month: June 2018 - Nug of the Month: Nov 2018, Jan 2020
Rh range of 40-60 temps should have about a 10 degree differential from night to day and night should not get below 68, thinking 70-80 would be ideal but a range of 68-85 is completely acceptable. Higher temps do better with higher rh. I'd still like to see the color of your plants.

Canada Guy

In veg ideal is 40%-60% RH. In flower 40%-50%. They will do fine outside of this range but if your too wet you risk mold. Temps are easy, think of a nice warm summer day.. like 21°C to 26°C. Lights off should only be like a 5 degrees difference. Some plants prefer a more specific climate, but most are flexible. Either way take your readings at the canopy, not just the room.

Canada Guy

Your ladies are looking great by the way! The buds are stacking nicely and will soon fatten. You spread the canopy evenly, and all your hard work and dedication will pay off in a big way. Be careful of humidity, mold sucks! Air circulation will be important for late flower too when your humidity goes through the roof lol. There is still a dangerous journey ahead in the rest of the grow, the dry, and cure don't get complacent or lazy now. Thanks for having me I really enjoy watching your grow.

PCaddict

Your ladies are looking great by the way! The buds are stacking nicely and will soon fatten. You spread the canopy evenly, and all your hard work and dedication will pay off in a big way. Be careful of humidity, mold sucks! Air circulation will be important for late flower too when your humidity goes through the roof lol. There is still a dangerous journey ahead in the rest of the grow, the dry, and cure don't get complacent or lazy now. Thanks for having me I really enjoy watching your grow.
Thank you for coming by and I appreciate your post
:48:

The Celt

It’s nice to see these numbers even though they go against most old school thought.

If you look at areas like the Hindu Kush mountains, Kabul Afghanistan for example, from mid March to mid April when temps are enough above freezing for seeds to start sprouting, average RH is 60 and going down, and from June until November, when they would be flowering, temps are between 15 and 32C (60 to 90F) and the humidity hovers around 40%.

In my basement where I grow, my RH stays in the 40 to 55 range and my plants have always done well.

Top Bottom