PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

Timber, it’s been said that u get a lot more trichomes when put in the dark but who wants immature trichomes? To have a affect on the plant it shouldn't b a nail, tooth
picks or Shia kabob sticks work, this should b done weeks before harvest to stress
out the plant in a good way and hurrying it to harvest imo.

I gotta say I’m with Graytail on this one. I’m thinking 20+ zips. 5oz average for plants in 10 gallon pots, very possible.

your gals look fantastic PC. You’ve gotta be one happy Gardner today!
Wow that would be great. Much more then I thought I would get when I started out. 20+. I have no idea being a new grower as to what I might get in dry weight. Anywhere near that would blow me away. If I get enough I will help my family and friends out. I have 3 aunts that have used Cannabis for Years and a couple uncles as well as a few friends so that would make them Very happy.
Of course I will need to keep back enough for edibles and smoke for me :high-five:

I am going to bud wash and do the Low and Slow thing in the fridge with as much of it as I can and hang the rest. Then into Turkey bags to cure Then jar them up with some Bovida packs. I want to take some over to @Derbybud to vac seal, COB and Squish. I hope I don't ware out my welcome

Do you have a dedicated fridge? Hope so because your better 1/2 will not like the delicious smells when fridge is opened. Food will take on the smell as well......

Love low and slow!

Was thinking they were going to get another week or so when I guessed 22 but I'll leave it at that anyways and hope you get more!

I am going to bud wash and do the Low and Slow thing in the fridge with as much of it as I can and hang the rest. Then into Turkey bags to cure Then jar them up with some Bovida packs. I want to take some over to @Derbybud to vac seal, COB and Squish. I hope I don't ware out my welcome
Never ware out your welcome.
Cobs rh around 80% doesn't need trimmed but de stemmed need corn husks
Squish rh around 65-68% trimmed & de stemmed need nothing but a big bag of product
Vacuum bag 58-62% rh needs de stemmed

Here’s the Nevill, sorry for the delay but the wife just got back from the grocery store I had to carry everything in.

Attachments

• BE9F2E8F-FFB1-4446-8973-1D6938F551FD.jpeg
    BE9F2E8F-FFB1-4446-8973-1D6938F551FD.jpeg
    841.2 KB · Views: 36
  • 5E298A3C-C448-4015-82BE-FB3D7F2A8F6B.jpeg
    5E298A3C-C448-4015-82BE-FB3D7F2A8F6B.jpeg
    652.4 KB · Views: 44
  • D4AB4BDF-379B-4033-A421-A41CE8FA62EC.jpeg
    D4AB4BDF-379B-4033-A421-A41CE8FA62EC.jpeg
    621.3 KB · Views: 38
  • 2DAEB977-EB86-42BC-8FFD-AF063B9C313B.jpeg
    2DAEB977-EB86-42BC-8FFD-AF063B9C313B.jpeg
    562.3 KB · Views: 32
  • A8027781-3D0D-47B2-A226-6442A0E3C933.jpeg
    A8027781-3D0D-47B2-A226-6442A0E3C933.jpeg
    699 KB · Views: 33
Here’s the Nevill, sorry for the delay but the wife just got back from the grocery store I had to carry everything in.
Thanks for the pictures, Please keep us updated on her and any others you have going. I want to see that NH just before and after stretch.

Do you have a dedicated fridge? Hope so because your better 1/2 will not like the delicious smells when fridge is opened. Food will take on the smell as well......

Love low and slow!

Was thinking they were going to get another week or so when I guessed 22 but I'll leave it at that anyways and hope you get more!
Yeah I have a mini fridge and a kegerator that I am not using so if I need it I will get it in the other garage for more space to do the Low and Slow thing but most of this will be for Oil and Butter. It goes quick when I use 2 ounces at a time with 2 cups of butter or oil. I like my edibles and oil Nice and STRONG so I know I will burn through it really quick. So I will be frugal on what I give out

It goes quick when I use 2 ounces at a time with 2 cups of butter or oil.
Yes, it does!
Damn,PC-I peeked in a little earlier today,came back now, and I'm 2 pages behind!
I'm gonna guess a pound and a half (or 12 infusions worth ;) )

(or 12 infusions worth ;) )
Now that I think about it that's all I will have. Enough for 12 batches. And that needs to last me till my next harvest. :( I will make it last me, if I do oil with most of it then it should last. I don't smoke very often

Hay PC why aren’t u in trim jail yet ? Hahaha don’t forget to hydrate and where som
surgical gloves if available and som alcohol to clean the snips with. B prepared for a enjoyable experience. Everybody luvs big buds.... but in realty they have to be
smaller to dry and cure properly. I’ve here so many growers say I los my biggest
buds to mold.If Their to big they won’t release the moisture needed to cure properly.
so mold forms, I try for golf ball size nugs for good results and a much more even
Dry and cure but that just me. If I were bagging and dealing I would cut dry and cure my buds a bit larger for bag appeal.

Hay PC, I don’t know $ price but u can rent a fridg or tv anything else u can think of.
At a place around here called Aron’s Rentals. there must b something similar
around u ? U could furnish and fill a 4 bedroom house compleat Renting everything. They deliver as well. Q does your garage have electric outlets
u could keep the fridg in there. for the time it takes for low&slow to work
two or three weeks right And the wife would b left with a clean fridg and no
smell to complain about.

I did mine gloves free, lazy trimage after a 4 days hanging in 30-35 rh one leaf at a time pretty carefully and slowly lol. Only my left hands index finger and thumb are sticky and my my scissor hands barely sticky on my index and thumb.
979AB8D9-CDEB-4AB5-914E-72BD4D1177F1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom