PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

Thanks guys. I haven't smoked it, Its still kinda moist, Maybe later today or tomorrow I will fire it up and give a smoke report
I just checked and my temps are 69f and the RH is 44%. I also checked my test bud and it no longer has any hay smell so either later this evening or tomorrow I will try vaping some.

I checked in the the drying buds and they seem really dry. I plan to go to the store in a bit and get some Turkey baking bags to cure it in @Derbybud I will put a hygrometer in the bags to see what the RH of the buds.

I got another batch of Docs soil mixed and cooking. It will be 30days before it is ready, Maybe a little longer depending on the weather. I need to go get another trash can to recook my used soil for a second run. It will be at least 30 days before I can start my next crop so I will be in limbo for a bit waiting on soil to cook

did you try to break off a bud and did it snap or bend?
Up close to be buds it is snapping but a little lower it is still bending. I just got my Turkey bags so my next chore is to get all the bud that is hanging and cut it off the stems then into a bag with a Hygrometer to see what the moister levels are at. I hope it didn't get too dry.

Up close to be buds it is snapping but a little lower it is still bending. I just got my Turkey bags so my next chore is to get all the but that is hanging and cut it off the stems then into a bag with a Hygrometer to see what the moister levels are at. I hope it didn't get too dry.
that sounds good its not to dry I would get it into those bags asap brother! :)

Hey PC...you are gonna start the Killer A5 and still make the NH group run? You are gonna have 2 tents going?
Excuse me Seedling, don't mean to butt in but saw you were here. How was the taste and effects of the LTK you grew a while back? :yummy:

I have some bud in a bag with a hygrometer to see what the RH or moister is in the bag with the bud. It started out at room RH which was 46% it is slowly coming up. It was at 48% after being in the bag for a few minutes so I will check again in about an hour

Excuse me Seedling, don't mean to butt in but saw you were here. How was the taste and effects of the LTK you grew a while back? :yummy:
Hay Fred thanks for swinging by. You are welcome to stay around if you wish. We do shoot the bull here so comment anytime

I was checking a few buds I had to lay on a box and turned often. The stems did bend on the ones hanging but the buds feel crunchy but that could be the sugar leafs. I bagged the ones in the box and I will go check on some of ones hanging in a bag to check how moist they are

Hey PC...you are gonna start the Killer A5 and still make the NH group run? You are gonna have 2 tents going?
No I have to change the line up. I will be doing a 7 week finisher , Sweet Tooth, and a 8 weeker Amnesia Fast from Seedsman I also have to let the soil to cook

Gotcha...the sweet tooth was from Barneys?
I think so I would have to get my seeds out to check but I am pretty sure it is from Barneys. I will go check. It was highly recommended by @InTheShed and a couple others also said it was a Nice one. It is the fastest flowering ones I have. The Amnesia Fast, That one was from Seedsmans so I am not sure who the breeder is but it is the next fastest flowering one I have. It will be pushing the time to finish so I can do the NH grow in late July. I still have to wait for my soil to cook too so it will be pushing it.
:high-five:

Doesn't look like you'll have time for a grow in between unless your going to only veg them 2 weeks?
I wish I could get some seeds of something that finishes quick. So I wouldn't have enough time to finish a 6 or 7 week strain ? Maybe I need to find some Autos to grow. I have to have something grown this summer or I will go Nuts, Well more crazy then my normal :rofl:
:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom