420 Magazine Background

PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

Duggan

Member of the Month: Aug 2016, June 2017, Sept 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2014, Dec 2017, April 2018, July 2019 - Nug of the Month: April 2018
Just got an email from Seedsman(Daniel).
Went on about problems with overseas accounts and CC payments.
Gave me all those other PITA
methods..wire transfers....money orders...cash....blah , blah, blah.
Just told him ive tried twice with a lot of frustration and no satisfaction. Told him i found the strain somewhere else.Thanks anyhow.

PCaddict

Just got an email from Seedsman(Daniel).
Went on about problems with overseas accounts and CC payments.
Gave me all those other PITA
methods..wire transfers....money orders...cash....blah , blah, blah.
Just told him ive tried twice with a lot of frustration and no satisfaction. Told him i found the strain somewhere else.Thanks anyhow.
Did you find it somewhere else ? Sorry about all the hassle I didn't have any luck with other seed banks I had the same thing happen. It is usually with my CC but my dbt. card went through at ILGM and Seedsman but others I tried with no luck, Same as you went through. If it wasn't for the high shipping cost to Canada I would send you a couple. I bought a GPU or Video Card from a guy in Canada a few years ago and shipping was more then the Video Card so I couldn't do it. Of course seeds are smaller

Duggan

Member of the Month: Aug 2016, June 2017, Sept 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2014, Dec 2017, April 2018, July 2019 - Nug of the Month: April 2018

Gazoo

I've had a few sites (overseas) that were like that. It's like beating your head against a wall. I got taken by Seed Supreme because I kept entering my card info, it wouldn't work, then a week later i got hit twice for that amount.

Ugh.... they wouldn't refund shit either. Basically told me to get fucked.

Now that I've placed a few through Seedsman without issue, I decided to just keep using them.
Entered into my BLACK LIST. Not to Seed Supreme "Bad customer service will kill your sales"

PCaddict

These are what I bought from ILGM and a few of these along with some of the Sweet Tooth, Candida and the Super Critical bud cbd is what I will be running probably in the Doc Nuds soil and using his kit that way I don't have too much happening in my tent easier to take care of. I will let my other soils sit and cook till next spring I know they won't cook much over the winter but I will not have room to run each soil

Top Bottom