420 Magazine Background

PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

SPARECHANGE

pc, i grabbed some dates n pics for u, just to give u a general idea/timeline. but YouTube, if nowhere else, has tons of timelapse, for u to critique... nah, j/k-, but so u truly can compare ur own progress. it's awesome, when u can find someone doin ur style/doc brix... at the same stage, or just ahead of u.
so gimme a min to coordinate, better than i collected the intel... not at all, show off pics, that was yesterday! ;D

unfortunately, for me... i couldn't find any comparable aero grows.

SPARECHANGE

there ya go, pc. hope the timeline helps. i did not encourage any speed, from these... i was highwire acting the balance that is perpetual/harvest/ripening/flushing & seedlings, r harder to time to fill holes, than clones.
unless doc says otherwise- cloning machine... those handy bastages, who all stalk YOU... can do better for u, than the hundy-ish, i spent; WORTH IT!

Last edited:

PCaddict

there ya go, pc. hope the timeline helps. i did not encourage any speed, from these... i was highwire acting the balance that is perpetual/harvest/ripening/flushing & seedlings, r harder to time to fill holes, than clones.
unless doc says otherwise- cloning machine... those handy bastages, who all stalk YOU... can do better for u, than the hundy-ish, i spent; WORTH IT!
Thank You for the pics I see those are all in veg and it looks like some are ready to flip to flower in less you want them to veg longer. You have some that look like they are in flower now are they autos ?

limpfingerz207

Not sure what Duggan has in mind but I want to quadline them for the early training so a little topping maybe some FIMing and due to having two strains I think I will need to super crop them so a few new things to learn on this coming grow. I have topped and FIMd before but never quadlined or super cropped. This is going to be FUN :surf:
You only need to top once for quadline :) Three of my plants was topped once and that's it. Just control the canopy horizontally and you'll use up minimal vertical space.

limpfingerz207

Well you can do what ever you want after the initial top in the beginning. There's no set of guidelines, more like do what you feel is right for your space. Every ones situation is different and topping/fiming it again may or may not work in your favor. The reason why i didn't top again is because the quadline worked out perfect in a rectangular scrogg screen where each main branches had their own corners of the screen. I think if i were to top or fim again..... it would get messy having too many branches and probably cause more issue than good in my case.

PCaddict

I plan to do the Quadlining so Im not going to use a screen in my tent on this grow I may get a screen and build a PVC holder for the screen like Dutch has on future runs. If you don't have to top more then once for quadlining then I will only top once I have a 5x5 tent and only 4 plants so the quadlining should work well and give me some space to do the drenches, teas and foliar sprays. I will have to ask Duggan when I get to that point I don't think he does quadlining but I am sure he is familiar with the process if not I will ask Dutch and Magoo they both do quadlining

Ganjagrandaddy

I plan to do the Quadlining so Im not going to use a screen in my tent on this grow I may get a screen and build a PVC holder for the screen like Dutch has on future runs. If you don't have to top more then once for quadlining then I will only top once I have a 5x5 tent and only 4 plants so the quadlining should work well and give me some space to do the drenches, teas and foliar sprays. I will have to ask Duggan when I get to that point I don't think he does quadlining but I am sure he is familiar with the process if not I will ask Dutch and Magoo they both do quadlining
Love quads. great method for my small attic room. ase created a brilliant technique. I didnt remove the lower branches on the individual arms and regretted it. only 1 seems to benefit when a pair go vertical from the same node. I will e stripping out more for this one if the autos allow it.

PCaddict

Love quads. great method for my small attic room. ase created a brilliant technique. I didnt remove the lower branches on the individual arms and regretted it. only 1 seems to benefit when a pair go vertical from the same node. I will e stripping out more for this one if the autos allow it.
When I seen the technique I knew I had to try it I also want as much room as possible to move around in my tent but I still want lots of bud sites so Quadlining looks perfect for that.

Top Bottom