PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

Thanks sticky I am just excited to see them pop through the soil so I know I have 4 plants for this grow. I don't want to have to start another seed then it will be behind the others

Hi PC, just dropped in to see the progress so far....so good :thumb: Keep it up. The one that popped seems to b a bit strechie to my eye, can u lower the light a bit to compensate? Btw I just pulled the trigger on 2 gorilla glue autos, soaking in h20+h202 in shot glasses on top of my grow light till they
Crack and tail. Fingers crossed that the weed gods are with us all.

Hi PC, just dropped in to see the progress so far....so good :thumb: Keep it up. The one that popped seems to b a bit strechie to my eye, can u lower the light a bit to compensate? Btw I just pulled the trigger on 2 gorilla glue autos, soaking in h20+h202 in shot glasses on top of my grow light till they
Crack and tail. Fingers crossed that the weed gods are with us all.
I am hoping yours pop for you. I'm sure they will I was thinking of using a cup with some H2o and H2o2 but I went with the paper towel in a baggie method They all cracked but the one is falling behind the others. I am sure hoping it will pop its head out of the soil Lol Thanks

Well I checked again and the other 3 are standing tall but the ones hasn't broke through the soil yet. I am still hopeful but I am also anxious. Nothing like waiting Lol
:snowboating:

Paging Jim Morrison assistance on aisle 4.
Thanks for stopping by Agemon I have 3 little seedlings so far and waiting for one more to pop its head above the soil

Thank You for the pics I see those are all in veg and it looks like some are ready to flip to flower in less you want them to veg longer. You have some that look like they are in flower now are they autos ?
i don't veg. if they're under the big top, they're 12/12.

I Love it, looks like he is enjoying that joint and has no intention of Puff Puff Pass hes going to bogart that joint all to himself Lol
:passitleft:
so right, and yet, so wong. he'll "B"ite you for it! and... lip it! they're all about drool n snortz.

i don't veg. if they're under the big top, they're 12/12.
So you always run 12/12 all the way through the grow cycle ? I know most on here do a 18/6 or a 16/8 schedule then flip to a 12/12 cycle for flowering.

Yes I'm hoping it will, "Break on Through." ~ Jim Morrison, The Doors
I Love me some Doors and Great reference I am sure hoping she Breaks On Through to the other side so I can see her Lol
:snowboating: :thumb:

How long should I wait for the last one to pop its head out before I start another seed ? The others were all up by yesterday so this one is being Slow

i may have to seek quad out, on YouTube. I'm happy, but like any cheap company will tell u, at raise time: there's always room 4 improvement... sounds fun. i like the nebula type experiments. I'm just not tgat brave.

congrats, btw, pc! we all knew u had it in u! welcome to the club! u grow pot!
far as ur dud- i let em go, til i can't stomach the stress over mould/pm, anymore, or get too lazy, to bother.
u documented it. u shouldn't have any problems, but u never know- she may still peek out.
i recently had to play with the RH level, to get a stubborn strain to pop. so if ur at 50, try lower. check the climate in the part of the world it was enslaved from & try to dupe...

congrats, btw, pc! we all knew u had it in u! welcome to the club! u grow pot!
far as ur dud- i let em go, til i can't stomach the stress over mould/pm, anymore, or get too lazy, to bother.
u documented it. u shouldn't have any problems, but u never know- she may still peek out.
i recently had to play with the RH level, to get a stubborn strain to pop. so if ur at 50, try lower. check the climate in the part of the world it was enslaved from & try to dupe...
I don't have a humidifier or Dehumidifier but the tent is at 38% RH and 75 degrease so I will just have to wait some more to see what it does
:passitleft:

You'll need to raise the rh asap. Veg plants grow best at 50+rh and i keep mine at 60%.

If you have an extra small fan... best thing you can do right now its get a bucket and fill it up with some ro water. Get a cloth to hang in the bucket and hung by something to hold it up. Water will be absorbed up on the cloth and use the fan to blow air through the cloth. Easy home made humidifier:) I'm sure ive got a pic of mine to share. I'l go look for it.

Oh and you might want to lower your lights a bit. The plants seems laky and tall wanting more light.

Have a great night pc :)

Back
Top Bottom