420 Magazine Background

PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

PCaddict

Berrrrrr... 17 degrees this morning, no denying it now...winter has now arrived in the northeast.
Morning PC, how goes the grow? Any pictures yet,
I don’t know what part of the country your from but those seedling need to b kept safe,warm,with not to much luv. Try not to fuss with them to much. My humble opinion don’t overthink this or overwater.
Thank you, I have only messed with one of them that fell over I had to tie it up so it wasn't laying in the dirt but otherwise I have been hands off. Upon Duggans instructions I pre soaked the soil with 1/4 tea and 1/4 trans drench for a couple days before planting then upon planting I lightly sprinkled a little water on top and that is it and they probably will not need anything else for a couple more weeks or maybe longer it depends on when the pots dry up and are light again before I water again. Other then that I will be hands off. I am still checking them every day and turning the pots but I don't touch the plants. I don't mind not messing with them, I know I will have plenty of time later to train then flip so I am enjoying the hands off time. the thing I got agitated about was those dam seeds not cracking. I also get a little nervous once the seed is planted to make sure it turns into a seedling like the one I am waiting on now Lol
:high-five:

Duggan

Member of the Month: Aug 2016, June 2017, Sept 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2014, Dec 2017, April 2018, July 2019 - Nug of the Month: April 2018

PCaddict

Good morning Duggan The seedlings are looking good. I have my fingers crossed the last Gold Leaf seed becomes a seedling that's the only thing I am anxious about. For now I am waiting on everything to grow the only thing I have been doing is turning the pots a little each day. Hay I seen a picture that reminded me of you in another thread I tagged you in it Lol.
:48:

Duggan

Member of the Month: Aug 2016, June 2017, Sept 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2014, Dec 2017, April 2018, July 2019 - Nug of the Month: April 2018

Duggan

Top Bottom