PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

The one Gold Leaf has taken off the other is doing fine but a little behind the other. The SCB CBD is doing OK not as well as the GL though. It is staying around 35%RH and 73 degrease with the one light. I have noticed the biggest GL is a little lighter then the others and the one that hasn't broke the surface is still heavy

20191116_102555.jpg
20191116_102614.jpg
20191116_102619.jpg

I am a PC user so it takes me a minute to figure out what to do on the phone and its the only way I have to post pictures. It will not let me email them to myself I tried that a few times and it never works I just keep getting an error that says mail not sent I double checked my email so I know I am sending it to the right address.

I am a PC user so it takes me a minute to figure out what to do on the phone and its the only way I have to post pictures. It will not let me email them to myself I tried that a few times and it never works I just keep getting an error that says mail not sent I double checked my email so I know I am sending it to the right address.

Hi pc, nice start to your grow. Not sure if this has been discussed but I upload them to the 420gallery on my phone and then use my pc to make my post and just drop in the photos from 420’s gallery.

Hi pc, nice start to your grow. Not sure if this has been discussed but I upload them to the 420gallery on my phone and then use my pc to make my post and just drop in the photos from 420’s gallery.
I will have to try that. I had double posted the pictures so I deleted them and started over and that finally worked. I don't think I have uploaded any to the gallery

Mornin to ya PC. That soil on the one that has NOT surfaced yet looks to be dry. DO NOT let that surface dry out. If u do , that seed will NOT come up. It should have popped by now. Is that soil too dry now???
It does feel a little dry on top, I will sprinkle some water on top Thanks Duggan

I felt the soil and it felt like it was moist just under the surface but I gave it a little sprinkle of water just to make sure it is a little wet on the surface

I'm sayin today or tomorrow , u will see her...(fingers crossed). Not too deep , right?
Same as the others around 1/4 to1/2 of an inch then lightly covered with soil. When I was checking the soil as I pressed down slightly it felt moist so I don't think it got too dry

I just took three of the infused oil caps I made. They usually take around 2 and1/2 hours to start working but we had some Chick-flay about an hour or so ago so they may work a little quicker, Time will tell

And the Mac+ cheese is # 1 as well PC . I just had to take a pic of my gorilla glue in my homemade veg
Box with 4 T8 floresent blue tubes, running 24/7 and a fan.
It use to b a clothing hanger.image.jpg On wheels under 50.00 clams to build:thumb:
I adjust the lights with ratchet ropes, I can put a heat mat under in if needed to help with germination
The best part I can roll it away in a closet when done and plants are transplanted and put in the flower room.

Back
Top Bottom