PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

:nomo: Go take a really hot shower PC let the water beat down on your head for a while or till u run out of hot water, take a cupple of aspirin and go to sleep. I think that u have OD’ed a bit. Done it my self
Occasionally I try not to over indulge, to much of a good thing I guess? I get horrible migraines that can last days...... word to the wys. Moderation is it....
I didn't take any yesterday and I still got that dam head ache so I don't think it is the caps I will not take any today and see what happens

I think it may be strain related. Some of the gellies I've had can have that affect. It's important to remember to stay hydrated when you eat THC too! Water is always a good thing. At least 64 oz a day. Or so the doctors say... Just have one and see how you feel in 2 hours, mine usually kick around an hour to 1.5.
I started off with one and didn't feel anything so the next day I took two and still didn't feel it very much, Not like the butter I have made so I tried 3 and then I felt it but I had a head ache those days so I am laying off for a few more days till this head ache goes away when it has been gone for a few days I will try them again, but I am thinking it wasn't them because I had one last night and I still have one today but I didn't take any yesterday

I just checked and the 4th one has just broke the surface Its only maybe 1/8 of an inch I could barely see it but it is starting to pop through the soil

I just got an email back from Seedsman. They said to pick two 5 packs and they gave me about 12 different strains to chose from so I chose Fem seeds, Not ready to try any breeding yet. And I chose Bruce Banger , Mostly Sativa and I chose Amnesia FAST Feminised , Also mostly Sativa. So they did me right, so I will be a loyal Seedsman customer. They are replacing The Super Critical Bud CBD , out of 7 seeds only 1 popped. My buddy has one that he says is a small seedling out of the other seeds I gave him after I gave up on them. I bought a 5 pack of them and got 3 free so they are replacing the 5 pack + 3 free with two 5 packs so I am happy.
:snowboating:

My buddy tried the caps and he said he got a head ache after taking them about 4 hours later, It take about 2 hours for the caps to work, I am going to wait a couple days after I get rid of the head ache I have then try them again. My buddy just came over and I let him have some more caps to try again to see if he ends up with a head ache again. The buzz is good with three of them, Not too heavy and last a while but when it starts to wear off the head ache comes

Say hello to my new baby girl she has been crowning since yesterday she only has one leaf so far but she should become a seedling in another day I hope
20191119_095822.jpg

A group shot I got my 10s mostly filled and in the tent so they can warm up nicely and I needed help getting them in so my buddy was over and helped me carry them in the tent
20191119_095901.jpg
20191119_095921.jpg

I just got another email from seedsman, These are the replacement seeds for the SCB CBD seeds I had trouble with I bought 5 and got 3 free so they are sending two 5 packs of seeds, Now thats good customer service
Seedsman replacement seeds.PNG

The text appears as follows, but there should be a QUOTE option in the INSERT drop down menu (3 dots)

Capture.JPG

The text appears as follows, but there should be a QUOTE option in the INSERT drop down menu (3 dots)

Capture.JPG

I am on a PC I tried the three dots in the menu bar and it just past something that says quote then nothing

Back
Top Bottom