Attachments

• 15705431457396449283335933605581.jpg
    15705431457396449283335933605581.jpg
    914.7 KB · Views: 32
Hello, this is the photo just now.Any good Suggestions? I have a lot of room
They are looking good to me but others here are much more experienced

Hello, this is the photo just now.Any good Suggestions? I have a lot of room
What soil , any nutrients , what lights do you have, are you using

I don't quite understand what you mean. This poor translation, I don't understand English at all. It's totally a translation of reading
He has to do 15 trips to move the barrels so I'm guessing he won't be online to tell us until he has finished all the 15 trips :)

Good morning 'G'.
Looks like you gave been very busy.......u say barells
I see em all...mind me asking ..wats in them?.. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Actually that picture was Half, the other half had been moved when I snapped that one.

They are filled with prototype "doomsday devices"

Ok Kidding aside that Its a "TIME CAPSULE" from 1983. Parents owned ANTIQUE store for 40 years when family
emergency hit and all the glass ware was put into barrels and placed in storage. Basically
an Antique store from 1983, Depression Glass, Caravel glass, Sports cards, Trains, Metal wind up toys,
Old photos, late 1800 and early 1900 books, Records Ext ......

Dam I would be angered too If I were you I would rent a u haul truck and move it Much less trips and probably easier in the long run

The U- haul is a great Idea but at the time I was pressured to get it started so just used what
was available at the time, Half finished now so I will probably just continue

Today I need to find out the weight allowed per sq foot in the new Up-stares unit
at 65 lbs per barrel average thats 9,555 lbs or 63.7 lbs per sq foot . Read up last night
and found this so hope its correct

Average Live Loads

According to the IBC, light storage facilities are estimated to have live loads of 125 pounds per square foot. In certain locations, this will be the rate for the entire storage facility. In others, it will cover the units while hallways and other common areas require their own specs.

Actually that picture was Half, the other half had been moved when I snapped that one.

They are filled with prototype "doomsday devices"

Ok Kidding aside that Its a "TIME CAPSULE" from 1983. Parents owned ANTIQUE store for 40 years when family
emergency hit and all the glass ware was put into barrels and placed in storage. Basically
an Antique store from 1983, Depression Glass, Caravel glass, Sports cards, Trains, Metal wind up toys,
Old photos, late 1800 and early 1900 books, Records Ext ......

The U- haul is a great Idea but at the time I was pressured to get it started so just used what
was available at the time, Half finished now so I will probably just continue

Today I need to find out the weight allowed per sq foot in the new Up-stares unit
at 65 lbs per barrel average thats 9,555 lbs or 63.7 lbs per sq foot . Read up last night
and found this so hope its correct

Average Live Loads

According to the IBC, light storage facilities are estimated to have live loads of 125 pounds per square foot. In certain locations, this will be the rate for the entire storage facility. In others, it will cover the units while hallways and other common areas require their own specs.
Wow you sound really busy and all the obstacles

When a monstercrop starts to reveg, it will put out funky leaves for a while, but eventually go back to three-bladed leaves and start the vegging process over again. But I'd leave it at 24/0 until you see three-bladed leaves before transitioning to 18/6.
Getting back to the monstercrop conversation of a few days ago, I took a pic of one of my mc plants so you can see how the leaves change through reveg:

The leaves at the bottom are single bladed and funky looking, and not until the very top growth do you see any three-bladed leaves start to grow. That's when you know it's done revegging.

This plant was cut in flower on July 28th and has been under 24/0 ever since. Revegging can take that long!

Getting back to the monstercrop conversation of a few days ago, I took a pic of one of my mc plants so you can see how the leaves change through reveg:

The leaves at the bottom are single bladed and funky looking, and not until the very top growth do you see any three-bladed leaves start to grow. That's when you know it's done revegging.

This plant was cut in flower on July 28th and has been under 24/0 ever since. Revegging can take that long!
Thank You that helps seeing one and it has been on 24/0 for that Long Wow maybe I need more then 7 days of 24/0 to get it to reveg

Anyone have a discount code for True North I have Candida and Sweet Tooth in my cart and was wondering if they offer a discount code like some of the other sponsors

Back
Top Bottom