PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

Anyone have a discount code for True North I have Candida and Sweet Tooth in my cart and was wondering if they offer a discount code like some of the other sponsors

They always have sales going on. Teddy usually advertises it for them. My guess is you may see one this weekend being the Canadian Thanksgiving weekend. If you're not in a hurry wait for a bit. Sometimes you get 25% off.

Yes PC, that's wat stops a lot of us from re vegging. It's all about time, and space , or lack there of.
Dedicating the space and time to do it is more than most have. When u combine breeding and cloning,..man o man it becomes too much to do...know wat i mean. Cheers. :passitleft:
I jus hate to give up on her she is doing good so far If I finish it out it will be the last one I do :thanks:

How about a code for the vault? I couldn't find any codes in the link 420 sponsors. :slide: I found it on a different Thread Never Mind Sorry I clicked on the first link and didn't see them there but I found it :(

If u like her so much, then why wouldn't ya do her from seed again.. :passitleft:
That's wat i do...if its really good, i always run them a couple more times. Then move on to other exciting strains. Sure do wish i hadda kept an A5 though....sucker...:high-five:
It was from a Gorilla Glue #4 X Zkittlez he only had one seed that made it and that one is doing the best of the plants we have so no more seeds :( I would Love to get more seeds to run, Maybe this weekend I will pull the plug on Candida and Sweet Tooth The Vault seems cheaper then True North for the seeds I want and I get two extra seeds so I will buy from them

How about a code for the vault? I couldn't find any codes in the link 420 sponsors. :slide: I found it on a different Thread Never Mind Sorry I clicked on the first link and didn't see them there but I found it :(
I'd be willing to bet, I can show you how to work the Seedsman site to get BOGO almost every time without any coupon code.

Even better during sales... best I've gotten was buy 16, get 24 free. Think that was during the 4/20 sale last year.

Regardless.... I haven't bought elsewhere since I (really) figured out their site...
:thumb:

I'd be willing to bet, I can show you how to work the Seedsman site to get BOGO almost every time without any coupon code.

Even better during sales... best I've gotten was buy 16, get 24 free. Think that was during the 4/20 sale last year.

Regardless.... I haven't bought elsewhere since I (really) figured out their site...
How can I do the BOGO at Seedsman I cant do the vault they don't accept credit or debit cards I would Love to find them cheaper that's why I haven't bought yet.

How can I do the BOGO at Seedsman I cant do the vault they don't accept credit or debit cards I would Love to find them cheaper that's why I haven't bought yet.
Here's a quick Explanation from my journal.

Here's a CBD strain from a breeder who is running a promo...

Screenshot_20191009-082523_Chrome.jpg

It was from a Gorilla Glue #4 X Zkittlez he only had one seed that made it and that one is doing the best of the plants we have so no more seeds :( I would Love to get more seeds to run, Maybe this weekend I will pull the plug on Candida and Sweet Tooth The Vault seems cheaper then True North for the seeds I want and I get two extra seeds so I will buy from them
I swapped him out for a clone he had going I hope the clone recovers the transplant ok. I think the reveging one will make it :bongrip:

When my step daughter moves out on the 18th I can clean the room out and set up my tent then pop a few seeds and order a few Candida and Sweet Tooth and Super Critical to also try. :cheer: The first two were highly recommended to me the Super Critical is a 25% THC and 25% CBD strain I found while shopping anyone grow Super Critical before ?

I digress the Super Critical says 25% THC and 23% CBD in the description on Seedsman. ……………………………………………………….https://www.seedsman.com/super-critical-bud-cbd-feminised-seeds

This is the description of the Super Critical Bud CBD fem ……………………………………………………………………………………………………….
Description

Super Critical Bud CBD will astound growers with its power, yield and speed to reach maturity. It is 60% indica and was created by crossing Ed Rosenthal Super Bud with Critical XXX. This new hybrid is actually faster and stronger than the two parents making this an exceptional medical strain with high levels of both THC and CBD in near equal proportions.
The two parent strains have an pedigree heritage which includes Afghani, Skunk № 1, Mexican, Colombian, Durban and Kush so a quality product was all but guaranteed from the start. In a mere 50 - 55 days of flowering indoors growers can harvest as much as 750 gr/m2 of medicinal buds. It really is such a versatile cannabis strain that recreational as well as medical consumers will find much to satisfy them.
Its sweet, fruity, pineapple taste will make mouths water at the prospect and its cannabinoid levels are stratospheric: THC of 25% and CBD of 23% makes this a medicinal strain par excellence for a wide range of maladies. The effect is clear and focused which means that patients and recreational users can enjoy this strain all day long.

Back
Top Bottom