PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

Dam it I spent all this money to get a tent up and running now I have more seeds to buy, you guys are awful getting me to compulsively want and buy stuff Lol ;) Now I have a seed addiction too :bongrip:

Ya eh Shed...i just looked it up.Wanna get some...price is good at 30 for a 3 pack....only one issue....i dont think they come in fems?...rats soup. :cheesygrinsmiley:
If you are talking about the Super Critical Bud they are feminized

I'm good with the Candida. Stable and tested. I'd love to see some aftermarket testing on this Super Critical Bud CBD. I've never heard of a plant generating that kind of cannabinoid percentage.
It sounded really high to me too and I know sometimes they exaggerate. but if it is even near that it should be a Great strain

Yup...just ordered a 3 pack of fems and got 2 more of them as freebees from Seedsman.Just have to wait to get home for my cc info...yeepa.
My wife has my wallet in her purse and forgot to leave it before she went to work. I plan to order when she gets back or tomorrow when she is at work He He I don't want her to know I am spending more money Lol. I was going to wait for the Halloween sale but I am ordering 15 seeds and getting 9 free so I think I will pull the plug

Yup...just ordered a 3 pack of fems and got 2 more of them as freebees from Seedsman.Just have to wait to get home for my cc info...yeepa.
They are having a sale right now if you spend so much you can get 6 more seeds White Widow and a Alaskan Purple strain for free I think if you went for the 5 pack it might qualify its on the sponsor list. Its spend 30 euro get the White Widow and spend 60 euro and get the purple ……………………... Seedsman Promo: Free White Widow Seeds ……….. :thumb:

I think I just put an order in had to put it on my debit card so the wife will see it I will have to sale a few things now it was $167 with shipping insurance etc. bought 15 seeds got 9 free not too bad now I can grow some of the three strains yip eee :cheer: I cant wait I hope it doesn't get seized :surf: My seed addiction is full blown now, Thanks Guys my wife is going to hate you Lol:snowboating:

Wow...quite an order there.
Well another BUST trying to order and PAY for my order by CC, at Seedsman. Wat gives with me...why do i have so many issues ordering and paying for friggen seeds. The order form said my CC number wasnt proper for the type of card...fucking BS . Tried it twice...same result...wouldn't accept my Visa number....bahhhhh!!!!!
Thats two orders now from them i couldn't make happen...got no time for this garbage....left a message with them long distance by phone.....Bahhhh!!!!

Thanks Dank... :passitleft: I doubt i'l hear back from them...just a big pita, TBH..:passitleft:
I don't like putting my CC info out there and then get told by a friggen 'program' that my card number is no good. It drives me insane....i need a holiday...only 4 months to go.....:passitleft:
When I tried to order with my credit card it would not go through so I tried my debit card and it went through Maybe try that but if you are put off I under stand :(

Seedsman has never taken visa! Till they do I use other seed banks. My2cents
Mine was Master Card but the credit card didn't go through but my debit card did no problem :surf:

Back
Top Bottom