PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

This is my order
Seedsman Order.PNG
theres some goodies there your going to be busy pc!

Good morning PC, Bud and gang!
Well, i just tried again at Seedsman ...this time entering in my debit card info...same red message.....number does not match cc type.
That's it! Im done with them....no patience...its over!!!!!!!!
that irritates me to duggan these seed companies are having a hard time I think with banks and seed sales some banks don't want to allow it I was buying seeds here in the states with my visa no problem all of a sudden they cant except it bought some locally the other day so go figure!

Damn! That sucks!
:(

I've had a few sites (overseas) that were like that. It's like beating your head against a wall. I got taken by Seed Supreme because I kept entering my card info, it wouldn't work, then a week later i got hit twice for that amount.

Ugh.... they wouldn't refund shit either. Basically told me to get fucked.

Now that I've placed a few through Seedsman without issue, I decided to just keep using them.

For a while, Herbie's stopped accepting CCs and would only transact with Bitcoin, so to order, I had to buy some bitcoin. I see they've since reverted back to CCs, but perhaps this whole banking conflict was why they initially went over to a crypto currency? Does Seedsman transact in cryptos? It's a PITA to do it that way, but if that's all there is, that's all there is. I hate that cryptos are volitile, so you lose $$$ buying in, buying out and if you're sitting on the wrong crypto, you can lose money just holding it, lol. Still though, cryptos do allow for circumventing the traditional means of banking and transaction.

Just tried again...this time from the breeder themselves.Garden Of Green
The order is on hold.
Prolly won't go thru as i used my debit card info.
They gave me the choice , so thought i would try that card instead of my CC.
We'le see wat happens .
hey duggan try this when I order overseas I call the bank and tell them im making that charge with the amount and the charge address idk what you call it they usually give a description of what its going to say on your bank acct I give them that info! :)

For next spring I have a few regular seed that was gifted to me that I am going to try. I am a newb so I don't trust myself to determine sex well enough to run them this time but for my next run next spring I want to pop a few and try them. I don't want them pollenating the other plants

Just tried again...this time from the breeder themselves.Garden Of Green
The order is on hold.
Prolly won't go thru as i used my debit card info.
They gave me the choice , so thought i would try that card instead of my CC.
We'le see wat happens .
Man Duggan that sucks when I tried with my CC it kept giving me problems but my debit cards went right through. I hope it works for you

...just the universe telling you...you don't need any more seeds... :eek: ;):rofl:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
I now know there is No such thing as Too Many Seeds Lol

I wonder when they are going to have Cannabis plants in county fairs like they do for pumpkins etc. Biggest bud Biggest plant etc. Lol

Back
Top Bottom