PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

Why the wait? You don't need to cure weed to make edibles.
What I didn't know that, so I just decarb put into my Magic Butter machine and all is good ?

Why the wait? You don't need to cure weed to make edibles.
either of u try a pepsi challenge, with this? it hadn't occurred, til u said this. i use some, live, some, cured, depending on my needs, but have never thought to check both, from same plant. we all know there's change, during the curing, far as effects... ???

Dam I am happy to know that Wow
anyone disagree that he'll have more chlorophyll, without a cure, that might wrench his gutz?

That's all there is too it! I'd do the hang dry and the burping first though to get the moisture and the bulk of the chlorophyll out though. But you can skip the cure.
i use cvaults, but is burpin, not curin? it's dry, prior to...

either of u try a pepsi challenge, with this? it hadn't occurred, til u said this. i use some, live, some, cured, depending on my needs, but have never thought to check both, from same plant. we all know there's change, during the curing, far as effects... ???
When you're infusing the buds in oil, the idea is to strip the trichomes (and therefore the THC) from the plant. The cure is to make it taste better when you smoke the plant material, which is removed from the oil when you're done with the infusion.

And after hang drying and burping, the bulk of the chlorophyll should be gone. Whether you put the buds in CVs, jars, or airtight buckets after drying, curing occurs when you seal them up and let the microbes do their thing on the plant material.

There may be chlorophyll left over still, but if you need meds there is no need to wait for the buds to cure.

I try to hang for 5-7 days and burp for two weeks. But SweetSue makes oil from freshly washed plants!

I was planning to do the Low and Slow thing with this bud can I still do that to dry, along with the burping once in jars, I got 62% RH Bovida packs to do the cure with so I will use them when I harvest this up coming grow

Its time, you're in the window to cut em down. If you let it go longer itll be more like couch lock effect :)
I don't want Couch Lock so I will take them tomorrow

I try to hang for 5-7 days and burp for two weeks. But SweetSue makes oil from freshly washed plants!
I will put then in the fridge in brown paper bags for 7 days turning once a day then into jars burp twice a day for two weeks them Decarb and make some butter in the Magic Butter machine. I do like the thought of making capsules though now to find a good article on making Cannabis Oil Caps. I think I can use the MBM for making olive oil caps.

Back
Top Bottom