PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

Thank You to everyone who has replayed over the last few days. I have been fighting fatigue and back pain and trying to get a few things done so I have taken a few hot salt baths with lavender oil to help. I ran out of Lyrica and been trying to get it refilled but my Dr. is slow sometimes with calling in refills so the last week has been rough. The Cannabis helps some with pain but it makes me even more relaxed so its makes it hard for me to get things done. I cant wait until I grow some of the Gold leaf that one doesn't make me too relaxed to do things. I will have some after this grow so I am looking forward to it and the others I am going to run Super Critical Bud CBD and Kush and Cookies CBD then the Candida I think those will help with pain and a good evening smoke

I used an oven rack to let them drip dry after the Bud wash

I picked up like ten or so of these at the Dollar store they work great and I dont have
to worry about trimming to hang, as long as there is 1/4 inch of stem left at the end
i'm good

1571680511547.png

personally I would go with a little more light for the babies...just getting a couple cheap splitters would help or a used 4 foot T8 light is sufficient as well...not going to start in 1's I see...I like the 1's to final home myself...but...that's just me...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:

personally I would go with a little more light for the babies...just getting a couple cheap splitters would help or a used 4 foot T8 light is sufficient as well...not going to start in 1's I see...I like the 1's to final home myself...but...that's just me...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:

If I can start in the 1 gal. pots that's what I will do I have a little 300 watt no name amazon light I may use for them as seedlings I will just hang it a little higher. What distance and what on/off time do I need for them as seedlings ? I have rapid rooters I can put in the 1 gal. to start the seedlings

if you use the the led, I'd say 36" or thereabouts...thing I like CFL's/flourescent's...you can get them close to minimize stretching...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:
I have the 300 w. running any way to keep some Gardenias going until next spring any way Thanks for the advice I will set it at 36in.

I think with the 4 lights and 4 plants it should be good. The specs say 2.5 x2.5 ft. for veg and 2x2 for flower so I hope these lights give enough coverage. We shall see, After I get the Carbonfilter/fan in I will pop 4 seeds use a desk lamp with a 60watt LED bulb until they reach veg. then put them in the1 gal pots and into the tent. By the time I am ready to transplant I should have the 7 gal. Air Pots. When do I start the Doc Buds kit ? As soon as I transplant ? Or as seedlings ?

Great idea ... one light centered over each plant. That will be perfect since the plant canopies will grow at different speeds.

What is everyone's opinion on how many strains I should go with. I want to do 4 the ones I mentioned earlier but if it would be better to just do 2 then I would have to choose the Gold Leaf and Super Critical Bud CBD I know I Love the Gold Leaf and I really want something high in CBD the Super Critical Bud CBD has that and I really want to try it. But I am still waiting on the others including the SCB CBD to be delivered and I don't have a tracking number yet so I hope they come in a few days. It says ……. Order Processed – In Transit to local Shipping Depot from the Seedsman site

That's all there is too it! I'd do the hang dry and the burping first though to get the moisture and the bulk of the chlorophyll out though. But you can skip the cure.
i put some, with only 10 days, in the cvault, yesterday. my most potent batch, yet and i don't believe these had as high a level, as their mother. no problems. no stomach ache. no negative chlorophyll issues.

What is everyone's opinion on how many strains I should go with. I want to do 4 the ones I mentioned earlier but if it would be better to just do 2 then I would have to choose the Gold Leaf and Super Critical Bud CBD I know I Love the Gold Leaf and I really want something high in CBD the Super Critical Bud CBD has that and I really want to try it. But I am still waiting on the others including the SCB CBD to be delivered and I don't have a tracking number yet so I hope they come in a few days. It says ……. Order Processed – In Transit to local Shipping Depot from the Seedsman site
i use high stress, in the way of topping, fim'ing, when i need the girls to get along, height wise. so if u need that canopy to b even... that'll do it. bout a week delay, each day they get their feathers ruffled, after recovering from its last, if any previous mutilation...

what is ur goal, effects wise; if medically motivated?

i currently have 7 strains of varying heights. bushing... can b an issue, if u alter height, far as overcrowding. if that becomes an issue and sacrifices must b made, I'll maintain any strain that gets dwarfed, by cloning and culling.

I've not used seedsman, but I've heard nothing, but positive, far as expedience. surely, someone, here, has.
u could get an avg, from zip to zip...

dank's absolutely right.
and it does commit u to more kid gloved, time. i only do it because I'm still fine tuning what works for me; medically and definitely OUTPUT/TURNOVER motivated. oil, burns through it.

Back
Top Bottom