PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

9E563C66-E3C3-4261-B718-CDB6E72209F8.jpeg
I Love it, looks like he is enjoying that joint and has no intention of Puff Puff Pass hes going to bogart that joint all to himself Lol
:passitleft:

I want to say a Big Shout out to Duggan for taking me on along with a host of others he is mentoring. I would truly be lost on the DBHBB with out him. Thank You Duggan!!!!!!!!
:high-five:

Not sure what Duggan has in mind but I want to quadline them for the early training so a little topping maybe some FIMing and due to having two strains I think I will need to super crop them so a few new things to learn on this coming grow. I have topped and FIMd before but never quadlined or super cropped. This is going to be FUN :surf:

You only need to top once for quadline :) Three of my plants was topped once and that's it. Just control the canopy horizontally and you'll use up minimal vertical space.

Well I just checked and I have two out of the four plants that have popped their heads out of the soil. Now for the other two girls to be born and pop their heads out of the soil Yip E
:passitleft:

You only need to top once for quadline :) Three of my plants was topped once and that's it. Just control the canopy horizontally and you'll use up minimal vertical space.
Thank You I didn't know that I thought you top more then once, good to know

Well you can do what ever you want after the initial top in the beginning. There's no set of guidelines, more like do what you feel is right for your space. Every ones situation is different and topping/fiming it again may or may not work in your favor. The reason why i didn't top again is because the quadline worked out perfect in a rectangular scrogg screen where each main branches had their own corners of the screen. I think if i were to top or fim again..... it would get messy having too many branches and probably cause more issue than good in my case.

I plan to do the Quadlining so Im not going to use a screen in my tent on this grow I may get a screen and build a PVC holder for the screen like Dutch has on future runs. If you don't have to top more then once for quadlining then I will only top once I have a 5x5 tent and only 4 plants so the quadlining should work well and give me some space to do the drenches, teas and foliar sprays. I will have to ask Duggan when I get to that point I don't think he does quadlining but I am sure he is familiar with the process if not I will ask Dutch and Magoo they both do quadlining

Pictures or it didn't happen
20191103_093833.jpg
20191103_093826.jpg
brilliant news mate. had my fingers well crossed for you. I managed 12 of 13 popped too. was well stoked. the one that did nothing is still , doing nothing.lol. Good luck.

I plan to do the Quadlining so Im not going to use a screen in my tent on this grow I may get a screen and build a PVC holder for the screen like Dutch has on future runs. If you don't have to top more then once for quadlining then I will only top once I have a 5x5 tent and only 4 plants so the quadlining should work well and give me some space to do the drenches, teas and foliar sprays. I will have to ask Duggan when I get to that point I don't think he does quadlining but I am sure he is familiar with the process if not I will ask Dutch and Magoo they both do quadlining
Love quads. great method for my small attic room. ase created a brilliant technique. I didnt remove the lower branches on the individual arms and regretted it. only 1 seems to benefit when a pair go vertical from the same node. I will e stripping out more for this one if the autos allow it.

brilliant news mate. had my fingers well crossed for you. I managed 12 of 13 popped too. was well stoked. the one that did nothing is still , doing nothing.lol. Good luck.
Thank you I have had my fingers crossed too Now I have one that is either is a dud or being slow I hope it breaks though the soil

Love quads. great method for my small attic room. ase created a brilliant technique. I didnt remove the lower branches on the individual arms and regretted it. only 1 seems to benefit when a pair go vertical from the same node. I will e stripping out more for this one if the autos allow it.
When I seen the technique I knew I had to try it I also want as much room as possible to move around in my tent but I still want lots of bud sites so Quadlining looks perfect for that.

One still hasn't popped through the soil should I be concerned about the one that hasn't made it ? When should I start another seed just in case this one doesn't make it ?

I just check my order and it says most of my stuff is coming today but my clip on fans will be here tomorrow. I still have to run my duct through the top of the tent too

Back
Top Bottom