PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

Here's a pic of my homemade humidfier. It works best if you can keep water in the bucket close to the brim to allow the fan blowing right on / above the surface of the water while the cloth acts as a wick, absorbing water up where the fan is blowing right through it.

20191105_010019.jpg

20191105_005945.jpg

Not sure if you can see my rh/temp. Its pretty stable about 55% / 77 f

Thank you I have had my fingers crossed too Now I have one that is either is a dud or being slow I hope it breaks though the soil
#MeToo. lol bloody green crack auto seed just sat there lazily enjoying the warmth .
I think there must be a teenager inside that one !!

One still hasn't popped through the soil should I be concerned about the one that hasn't made it ? When should I start another seed just in case this one doesn't make it ?
did you have a look into the hole to see if anything is going on with it ? . I always check the cubes I use as they can grip parts of the seeds helmet and stop it breaking through. had to rescue a few this round doing it.

i may have to seek quad out, on YouTube. I'm happy, but like any cheap company will tell u, at raise time: there's always room 4 improvement... sounds fun. i like the nebula type experiments. I'm just not tgat brave.
Hi mate. have a look at the thread of asino in my sig under quadsquad tag. step by step and results too. huge thread now but the first pages are amazing to learn from . you would love the results.

Here's a pic of my homemade humidfier. It works best if you can keep water in the bucket close to the brim to allow the fan blowing right on / above the surface of the water while the cloth acts as a wick, absorbing water up where the fan is blowing right through it.

20191105_010019.jpg

20191105_005945.jpg

Not sure if you can see my rh/temp. Its pretty stable about 55% / 77 f
ingenious!

I don't have a humidifier or Dehumidifier but the tent is at 38% RH and 75 degrease so I will just have to wait some more to see what it does
:passitleft:
mornin, sunshine! sorry, I'm late! i got lost, in selfishness.
u prolly already whipped em out, too. dang it! i missed the show, didn't i!? f@#$!
how r all ur "pitiful" (no disrespect. mean to sound humorous, but genuinely hopin all r havin better days) followers families feelin, today? I've takin myself off the pity list. i can do this! just not off the toidy... [slams door, AGAIN].
but how r ur babes?!

forgot to mention- I'd read about limp's situation, AFTER 2 humidifiers. with regular fans, if limp had those drip pans, or similar, with puddles= similar effect.
i would imagine, between the blurb and limp's Frankenstein monster- if u NEED more, that's the way, hands down. i would think an open pan, shallow puddle, big opening- for less aggressive, increase.

limp, u just lower the lvl, if it gets too high? random paint bucket?
very cool! patent it! make ur mills!

Hi mate. have a look at the thread of asino in my sig under quadsquad tag. step by step and results too. huge thread now but the first pages are amazing to learn from . you would love the results.
I had found the quadsquad a while back that's what got me interested , but thank you for sharing that. I am also following Dutch on his quadlining thread for his new grow. From those two places I think I have a good ide of what to do and Dutch said if I have any questions I could ask and I know Magoo also qaudlines so I'm sure he would also help me along. Thanks again for the info

Good morning all The other one hasn't popped its head out of the soil so it is probably a dud so Duggan said start another seed so that's what I am going to do. I took pictures with my phone I will post in a few minutes

Well these are pics from this morning the one still hasn't poked its head above the soil yet so I am going to do like Duggan said and start another seed
20191104_100748.jpg
20191104_100743.jpg
20191104_100735.jpg

i praise that slow seed!
how u feelin, today, pc? i been scatterbrained. tryin to b respectful, of pages, too... not goin well. check it out! i was shown the round peg, goes in the round hole and can do emojis, now! added 2 inches... subtracted 20yrs!
now, when i take a dump n the middle of the wong room... it won't have the grey hairz!!! woohoo!:lot-o-toke:

Upon Duggans recommendation I have started another Super Critical Bud CBD seed the one never broke through the soil. Now fingers crossed it splits so I can plant it and try again. I have a feeling the other will come up eventually but I'm not sure. All the other seeds did crack eventually so the one may need more time but I don't want one that is far behind the others so I started another one. Man those 10 gal. pots are Big I have some 15 and 20gal. fabric pots I plan to use next spring for the LOS thing , They are going to take a lot of soil but I have a few trash cans full of LOS soils so I think I will be able to fill a few.

Back
Top Bottom