PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

"wat he saaaæ?" "PHOne hone?"
there is a similar calculation, is there not?, with regard to actual par, USED, or USABLE" ...? i struggled so much, with these and have tried so hard to comprehend it. i watch the YouTube, walk through... he says, "photons" and i go absolutely, stipid, blank. my mind actually enjoys numbers n calculations- this is an opioid cloud, I've yet to burst, bat appreciate, where u wnt, just there.
The calculation wasn’t the point. It was that we often give our plants more light than they require. I actually listen to the plant and don’t bother with any calculations. You can tell when she has had too much light in a day. The leaves will point downward instead of praying hours before the end of the cycle. Ideally they should only point forward anticipating the end of the day not hours before hand.

So now I have might light dialed way down in veg. This helps the plant grow optimal as well as allowing me to crank the light up in flower. In order to giver more light in less time we need to be able to increase light significantly or the plant won’t grow to its potential.

The calculation wasn’t the point. It was that we often give our plants more light than they require. I actually listen to the plant and don’t bother with any calculations. You can tell when she has had too much light in a day. The leaves will point downward instead of praying hours before the end of the cycle. Ideally they should only point forward anticipating the end of the day not hours before hand.

So now I have might light dialed way down in veg. This helps the plant grow optimal as well as allowing me to crank the light up in flower. In order to giver more light in less time we need to be able to increase light significantly or the plant won’t grow to its potential.
Totally agree with you :high-five: I was talking somewhere on here recently about when I first started using my QB's for veg at 100% and they pointed down and started to wilt. I think they can only process so much

Ok so they’re supposed to be praying? I moved my light down cause I thought they were reaching, not getting enough light. Good to know. They turned out fine but can always be better suppose.

Hay PC, just checking in, how many seedlings have popped for u so far?
I’m still waiting for my 2 gorilla glue to pop up and smile at me. Fingers crossed today is the day :thumb: catch u on the flip side, chow for now
I have 3 seedlings and 1 seed germinating so I will have 4 total once I get this last seed to crack

I just checked and the 3 seedlings are doing good the seed hasn't popped yet so I am still waiting on that last seed to pop. I hate the waiting but I know its part of growing :surf:

4 sounds good, are u going to try to start som more? I like having a perpetual garden, I never run out
That way. I usually start two just before I harvest two. Like I’m doing now with the gorilla glue. With a max of six plants growing at one time. It keeps me in the green :woohoo:

4 sounds good, are u going to try to start som more? I like having a perpetual garden, I never run out
That way. I usually start two just before I harvest two. Like I’m doing now with the gorilla glue. With a max of six plants growing at one time. It keeps me in the green :woohoo:
I may start some when these are ready to harvest I don't have a second tent so no way of doing a continual grow but I could start some in my basement then move them to the tent when I harvest the others . I have a little 300 watt grow light we use to keep some of our outdoor plants alive over the winter. But I don't think it is a good light because that's all it does is keep them a live they don't flower or anything under that light But seedlings don't need much light so that may be something I can do If my wife doesn't smell it when in flower I am So hoping the Can 33 carbon filter keeps the smell down
:passitleft:

Yes they should pray all day. Once you have your lighting right the only other time they should droop is when they need to be fed. Once the leaves start to lose water pressure they will lower indicating the plant needs to be fed.
thanks for bringing that up weasel I had a plant doing that and I moved the light up problem solved! :high-five:

Still waiting for the other seed to crack so I can plant it, I hope it doesn't get too far behind the other three. :( I hope it splits and then breaks the soil to become a seedling

Back
Top Bottom