PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

Good morning all I just checked the seed and it still hasn't popped Dam I hate this waiting game. This will be the 5th seed of the Super Critical Bud CBD just to get two plants and this seed is taking For Ever. Out of the 5 I have tried I only have one so far and Hoping with fingers crossed this seed splits

i just got done making dab from me and pc last harvest im about to take a big ole dab hit
The dry weight of what I got from our last harvest was 1.8 oz. after the low and slow thing. I used 1.3 oz. to make some butter. Should turn out to be good butter. I forgot the Sunflower Lecithin this time Dam it but the folks on Sheds page says it should be fine. I could re melt the butter and add the lecithin. Maybe I will do that before I add it to the brownies does anyone know how much Lecithin I should add it came out to two cups. And the brownies say 3/4 cup of oil which I substitute for the butter so I guess I need to know how much Lecithin I would add to 3/4 cup of butter or even two cups
:goof::morenutes:

WTF!!!! How can i not have gotten 4 pages worth of posts here. I'm fuckin lost...and pissed.PC, u got 4 above grnd?
Wats up ....
No the other seed has never split I checked it about a half hour ago and still not split. These seeds suck this is starting 3 1/2 days that it will be germinating. I started the seed around 6:00 Wednesday so 3 and a half days. Maybe I should have put it in a cup first to help it to germinate

Nope...wouldn't have mattered. It's very obvious these seeds are old and not very viable. Fresh seeds will split within the first 24 hrs. of soaking/paper towels. so....This is good to know cuz i also have a pack of their Super Critical s.
Keep trying...get another seed or two soaking right now bud. Time is of the essence right now. Are the other 3 doing ok?

Duggan one of the seedlings was laying over so I use something to hold it up the other two are doing fine. My camera on my phone isn't saving pictures anymore so I cant take pics just yet until I delete some or figure out where the pictures go after I take them

Nope...wouldn't have mattered. It's very obvious these seeds are old and not very viable. Fresh seeds will split within the first 24 hrs. of soaking/paper towels. so....This is good to know cuz i also have a pack of their Super Critical s.
Keep trying...get another seed or two soaking right now bud. Time is of the essence right now. Are the other 3 doing ok?
I will get another SCB CBD seed and try it. I am glad its not something I did. I hope your seeds do better

Ok I just put two more seeds in the baggie with folded paper towels soaked with water. I have made sure to keep the paper towel good and wet. It is sitting at 77.7 degrease and is covered with a folded bath towel the baggie with the seeds are in the middle fold so No light can get to it, So I think all the variables are right must just be bad seeds or old stock

PC...ditch that towel and baggie ok. It's not needed. Please just try this. Get a small saucer/plate, take about 6 or 7 pt's and fold them all up to get a thick 'pad' of them at a seam. Then fold it over on itself,...soak with warm water completely, to the point of having to pour some off. Then open the fold and place seed/s in there, put fold back over and place saucer/plate on a warmish device, like your amp/cable box, etc. I just don't like the idea of them not getting any O2 all wrapped up like u gottem ok...make sense??

i got a ton of gallon jug i need to fill tommorrow

thats every other day for me. Maybe i should start using 5 gallon cups to mix. I have several orange ones...

Thats ok, it happens. It might be a while before i get to those seeds. I find myself really choosing carefully as time goes by.
I don't try any strains now just cuz i have them. Since i only grow two strains (usually) i don't take disappointing strains as lightly as i used too....ha.
Can u tell me...wat temp/spectrom. is your COB?
the manual says operating temperature 84F to 105F and then for the spectrum it says Full Spectrum White, 450-475nm 620-630nm,650-660nm I hope that helps. When I set my light to 20inches I set it to the top of the pots because they hadn't broke the surface yet. They do look like they are getting Tall one was laying over but I used one of the garden staples I was going to use for Quadlining to support it. They are dancing in the wind. I got my clip on fans so I have two of them running. Should I raise the light a little I can adjust it really easy buy just adjusting the yoyos attached to the light

PC...ditch that towel and baggie ok. It's not needed. Please just try this. Get a small saucer/plate, take about 6 or 7 pt's and fold them all up to get a thick 'pad' of them at a seam. Then fold it over on itself,...soak with warm water completely, to the point of having to pour some off. Then open the fold and place seed/s in there, put fold back over and place saucer/plate on a warmish device, like your amp/cable box, etc. I just don't like the idea of them not getting any O2 all wrapped up like u gottem ok...make sense??
OK I wll try that I will get a plate used 6 or 7 paper towels get it soaking wet with warm water pour off any access and put on my receiver it stays nice and toasty on top. Should I cover with another plate on top to keep light out ?

Don't have the fans blowing on them so close ok. One fan set on low in the tent is plenty right now. position the light so that it's 'footprint covers all 4 pots. That should be fine where it is. Got a pic or two?
For some reason my phone is not saving any pics I probably need to delete a bunch of pics so I can take and save some more. When I go to post pics it doesn't have any of the ones I just took., So I think it cant save anymore pics. When I get it straightened out I will post some pics Sorry. I don't have the fans right on the plants just moving air around the room. The pots are directly under the one light I have them as centered as I can get them even the pot that doesn't have a seedling in it

Nope...i never do , unless it's really bright where theyre gonna be. another plate might be ok ....just dont want to smother them...
I will just go with the one plate then. The receiver is in our front room and it does get bright from the windows , Lights etc. But with 6 paper towels folded then folded again and one more time folded again I don't think any light will get to them. So I just put them on the plate with 6 paper towels folded over and over again I ran warm water over them and drained the excess water off and put them on my receiver so they should stay warm. 1 out of the three seeds should pop I Hope Lol
:goof:

Back
Top Bottom