PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

Yeah I got them for Seedsman I'm not sure what their policy is about seeds not germinating I will have to contact support and see what they say
It is worth a try...they have a journal started here last week for sponsored grows. They are giving out free seeds, so idk why they wouldn't make it right.

No just straight into the paper towels I may soak it in H2O+H2O2 for the rest of the day or until tomorrow morning
Praise the weed gods at last, PC rough up the outside shell a bit with a little sandpaper lightly
Keep the water on the warm side..... not hot! And leave alone for 24 before placeing in wet paper towel
In a baggy. If it’s going to work this is the best way to do it for old seeds. IMO keep um wet.

Praise the weed gods at last, PC rough up the outside shell a bit with a little sandpaper lightly
Keep the water on the warm side..... not hot! And leave alone for 24 before placeing in wet paper towel
In a baggy. If it’s going to work this is the best way to do it for old seeds. IMO keep um wet.
Well the Gold Leaf seed cracked and I just planted it in my 4th pot so I should soon have 4 seedlings the other 3 have been seedlings for a few days now so I hope the one I just planted doesn't get too far behind the others. The other 3 SCB CBD haven't cracked yet so I have them in some H20+H2O2 to see if it helps. If I get any of them to pop I will give it to my buddy. Those SCB CBD seeds must be bad the gold leaf had no trouble starting

Well the Gold Leaf seed cracked and I just planted it in my 4th pot so I should soon have 4 seedlings the other 3 have been seedlings for a few days now so I hope the one I just planted doesn't get too far behind the others. The other 3 SCB CBD haven't cracked yet so I have them in some H20+H2O2 to see if it helps. If I get any of them to pop I will give it to my buddy. Those SCB CBD seeds must be bad the gold leaf had no trouble starting
those gold leaf want to grow mine was very vigorous grower! :)

:woohoo:
Morning pc, from what I’ve read if the seeds sink in the water take them out before they dround and place in paper towel and baggie.
Well u got your 4 congrats PC :circle-of-love: good luck with the grow.

Yup...me too Bud...but these COBs are all that PC has , so they will work just fine. Cheers and thanks for not taking things personally , as i'm trying to do the best i can helping new growers get thru the hardest (beginning)part...the first several weeks. Cheers and enjoy your day Bud! :high-five:
I found this light at the Goodwill store with the florsant screw-in bulb. $ 7.00 I attached it to my mixing table, that’s how I germinated those gorilla glue seeds.
Your prob won’t beleave this But I cant germinate any seed under my CMH 315 at all. I’ve tried but the light is to bright or the wrong spectrum for seeds? But under floresents 24 hours or less they pop.
image.jpg

I guess your gunna have to suffer through 3 gold leaf aww bummer! :laughtwo:
I know I would hate to have too much GL, :rofl::laugh: I was wanting to have a little stash of some 1:1 but I have 1 that is a seedling so I may not have much but at least I can try it. I know I Love the GL so I am fine with what I will have

I was wanting to have a little stash of some 1:1 but I have 1 that is a seedling so I may not have much but at least I can try it.
All is not lost. You will have plenty of opportunities to clone the one you have which can be maintained in a cardboard box and a CFL if you wish or flowered along with the mother.

You can plan your harvest wisely so that the original plant can be re-vegged.

Working with the cannabis plant affords you lots of options. No doubt you'll get your share of suggestions.

I suggest you just get high and enjoy your grow. :bongrip:

All is not lost. You will have plenty of opportunities to clone the one you have which can be maintained in a cardboard box and a CFL if you wish or flowered along with the mother.

You can plan your harvest wisely so that the original plant can be re-vegged.

Working with the cannabis plant affords you lots of options. No doubt you'll get your share of suggestions.

I suggest you just get high and enjoy your grow. :bongrip:
Thank You I have a lot to learn. I have taken clones and started them by putting them in a water bottle sitting on our south facing window seal until they had roots then planted them but that is all I have ever done with clones

I have my Magic butter machine making some oil for caps following Intheshed recipe using 2 cups EVOO and 2oz. decarbed then run the MBM at 160 degrease for 8 hours let it cool over night, then another 8 hours at 160* then cool, then into the caps

Hay PC how bout som mor eye candy to help u see the future,I always plant 2 at once and this is
My Jack Herer auto I chopped today, just restocking my shelves. WHoo it made it.
40769CD5-0C53-4756-B829-52B2F31E7DF6.jpeg
9EBBDB2A-B698-47BE-A089-349E9A9CEB28.jpeg
956AD414-5B7D-451D-8A30-0BB0C4D685B6.jpeg
Those are some nice looking colas especially for an auto. I always get motivated when I see nice pics like that Thanks
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom