PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

May i ask why u run the MB2 for oil twice?
I am not sure but that's how Intheshed said to do it. He makes caps all the time I think it has to do with how potentate it is by infusing it better

Do you use liquid sunflower lethicin?
If not ...thats wat helps it fuse and mix together properly.
Never heard of running it twice like that. Would that not degrade thc further?
I only mix mine for the 8 hrs and then cycle in and out of the fridge for a couple/days.
Was just curious . .was all.
Cheers bud!
Fyi ...Neiko gave me instructions on the oil i make/made.

Do you use liquid sunflower lethicin?
If not ...thats wat helps it fuse and mix together properly.
Never heard of running it twice like that. Would that not degrade thc further?
I only mix mine for the 8 hrs and then cycle in and out of the fridge for a couple/days.
Was just curious . .was all.
Cheers bud!
Fyi ...Neiko gave me instructions on the oil i make/made.
Yes he says to add it when it is in the final cool down stage he has lab test that shows you gain potency by adding the liquid Sunflower Lecithin at the end and not cook it. I am waiting on a response from Shed as to why cook it for 8 hours twice but the cool down is the same after it comes to or close to room tempter put it in the fridge then run another 8 hours let come to room temp. then into the caps

I was So happy when I got up and checked the seed and it was cracked I thought Yip E the other three one of them looked like it was cracking just a little so my buddie took them to keep trying and give them a little more time I think the other two will crack time will tell, if it does he is going to hook me up with some so nothing lost in trying. He has a lot more room then I do for growing inside but man he is getting to full compacity now

Sorry about the joke, I was a bit .....well u know....buzzzed at the time :laugh: With sum well cured green crack, and a load of old jokes, and no one to tell them too but u guys. Chow for now
Yeah Bud we love the humor keep it coming I get a little buzzed and say crazy shizt on here no worries

Berrrrrr... 17 degrees this morning, no denying it now...winter has now arrived in the northeast.
Morning PC, how goes the grow? Any pictures yet,
I don’t know what part of the country your from but those seedling need to b kept safe,warm,with not to much luv. Try not to fuss with them to much. My humble opinion don’t overthink this or overwater.

Berrrrrr... 17 degrees this morning, no denying it now...winter has now arrived in the northeast.
Morning PC, how goes the grow? Any pictures yet,
I don’t know what part of the country your from but those seedling need to b kept safe,warm,with not to much luv. Try not to fuss with them to much. My humble opinion don’t overthink this or overwater.
Thank you, I have only messed with one of them that fell over I had to tie it up so it wasn't laying in the dirt but otherwise I have been hands off. Upon Duggans instructions I pre soaked the soil with 1/4 tea and 1/4 trans drench for a couple days before planting then upon planting I lightly sprinkled a little water on top and that is it and they probably will not need anything else for a couple more weeks or maybe longer it depends on when the pots dry up and are light again before I water again. Other then that I will be hands off. I am still checking them every day and turning the pots but I don't touch the plants. I don't mind not messing with them, I know I will have plenty of time later to train then flip so I am enjoying the hands off time. the thing I got agitated about was those dam seeds not cracking. I also get a little nervous once the seed is planted to make sure it turns into a seedling like the one I am waiting on now Lol
:high-five:

Good morning Duggan The seedlings are looking good. I have my fingers crossed the last Gold Leaf seed becomes a seedling that's the only thing I am anxious about. For now I am waiting on everything to grow the only thing I have been doing is turning the pots a little each day. Hay I seen a picture that reminded me of you in another thread I tagged you in it Lol.
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom